19

(Y/n) p.o.v.

After getting our fill on food, and almost getting myself kicked out, we meet up together outside.

Peach: Now let's split up and investigate around the town, see if anyone knows about any missing supplies. We'll meet back here by the end of the day.

Elly: Yep.

Brock: Uh-hu.

Natalie: Got it, professor.

(Y/n): I'm gonna go to the bar... Er-To investigate!

We go our separate ways in town.

[One hour later]

Peaches p.o.v.

Peach: Well thank you for your time, sir.

She walks away from the town blacksmith, making her way to the town merchant.

Peach: "sigh" Hopefully, the students are having a better chance.

[Location: Elly]

At the moment Elly is talking to some racist fat fuck of a woman, trying to get a legitimate conversation from her. She would have told her to go fuck herself with a three foot long barbed wire dildo, but sadly the fat bitch's son is holding her hand, and she just doesn't feel comfortable swearing infront of a child.

Elly: "inhale" O.K...... So you're telling me, after TEN MINUTES of insulting me, you don't know anything about missing supplies?

Fatbitch: Yes, you filthy faunus! Now get out of my way, I have very important things to do and talking to a furry is not one of them.

Elly: Important things? Oh yeah, Oum forbid I distract you from shovelling cake down your gullet. Have a nice day!

Fatbitch: I don't have to take this from you! Come Todd, we are leaving.

Todd: Mommy, I want a balloon!

Elly: Oh but kid, you're already holding one.

[Location: Brock]

After walking around for a few minutes, Brock makes his way to the park. He sees some girls around his age hanging out and walks up to one of them.

Brock: Excuse me, miss.

Girl: Yes?

Brock: You smell like trash. Mind if I take you out?

*SLAP*

The girl slaps Brock across the face and walks away, leaving him where he is standing.

Brock:... Strike one.

He walks over to a different girl.

Brock: Hey!

Girl2: Hello.

Brock: They say a kiss is the language of love. Wanna have a conversation?

*SLAP*

Once again, Brock got slapped. He goes over to find another girl.

Brock: Strike two!

He makes his way to another girl.

Brock: Pardon me.

Girl3: Yeah?

Brock: Your smile is almost as big, warm, and lovely as my penis!

She kicks Brock square in the balls.

[Location: Natalie]

Natalie makes her way to a farm just outside of town. After walking for a minute she finds someone with a conical hat kneeling down, working.