11

[Location: Beacon training room]

Natalie stands in one corner of the room, sweating and breathing heavily, while wielding Blue Mist in sword form. Standing in the middle of the room is (y/n) holding Stabby over his shoulder with a bored expression.

(Y/n): You want a glass of water?

She charges at him with a mock battle cry.

(Y/n): Guess not.

He steps to the side and sticks his foot out. Without anytime to react, Natalie trips on the appendage and staggers for a few feet. She turns around with an annoyed expression.

Natalie: Stop doing that!

(Y/n): Stop being predictable.

She charges at him again, but this time she changes her weapon into it's pistol mode and fires at (y/n). He blocks every shot with his sword as she gets closer. As she is near, Natalie transforms it back to a sword and swings at (y/n). Only for it to be blocked as well.

(Y/n): Your timing was off.

She pulls back and goes for a wide swing. (Y/n) simply moves his head back to dodge it.

(Y/n): Grip is too tight.

Natalie thrusts her weopon at his mid section, only for it to be parried. It is thrown out of her hand and in the air. (Y/n) places his sword on her neck, claiming a 'kill'.

(Y/n): Now it's too loose.

He sticks his hand out to the side and catches her weapon by the handle. Placing his sword on his back, he transforms Blue Mist back into a pistol and hands it back to Natalie.

(Y/n): I'll be honest, you're much better at shooting than sword fighting. Why not just stick with that and use melee when necessary?

Natalie: "gasp" Because "gasp" I need to "gasp" get better at "gasp"-

(Y/n): Alright alright. Go get a drink of water before trying to talk to me.

They walk to the exit as Natalie grabs a water bottle and chugs half of the bottle in one go.

(Y/n): Care to try again?

Natalie: "gulp" "gulp" Aahhhh~ I want to get better at sword fighting just in case of anything. My aunt always told me that I should learn in any way to fight, which is why she taught me how to use Blue Mist.

They walk through the halls back to their dorm.

(Y/n): She sounds like a paranoid old lady with twelve cats.

Natalie: Actually, she has five dogs.

(Y/n): I noticed how you didn't comment on the paranoid part.

Before they could walk any further, a door bursts open and a certain girl with a bow runs out and down the hall.

Ruby: Blake! Wait! Come back!

Natalie and (y/n) poke their heads in through the door to see the remaining team of RWBY standing around looking shocked.

(Y/n): So I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark and saaayyy, Weiss did it.

Weiss: Excuse me?!

Natalie: What happened?

Ruby: Blake... is a faunus.

Weiss: And part of the White Fang!

Yang: We don't know that.

Natalie: I had no idea.