Chapter 25: She Feels Like Summer

Chapter 25

Trigger Warning: Contains implied rape & pedophilia, k? I'm not gonna make it graphic, because that's disgusting eek.

A/N: You can skip thru the distressing part if you want. Immediately go to Kim's POV. but i think it's important to show you guys Jessica's backstory about the mentioned memory that she's been trying to forget.

ALSO sa mga nalito nung last chap, about the secret that she kept, that was not with Kevin, that was a traumatic event that she went thru before, and she's been trying to forget about it but now after what happened with Kevin, it's starting to resurface.

Jessica's POV

"Oh what a pretty girl, you are!" a woman exclaimed while caressing my hair, "you look like a doll, dear!"

"A very pretty doll she is!"

I stood there in the middle like some sort of entertainment for them. I hate it when mom has a party in here. She always makes me do this. Like I'm some sort of toy that will move with a push of a button. Ugh. Whatever, they buy me whatever I want anyway so that's ok.

I guess that's what all adults do. Admire someone young and pretty while drinking their lives to death. Ew adult life sounds sucky.

Later that night they were all wasted, "Gross," I whispered while passing by a wasted guy lying on the kitchen floor. I got myself some cookies and chips and went upstairs to my room because it smells disgusting in here. Pati ba naman kase dito sa Pinas dinala ni mom 'to?
"Jessica?" I heard someone call out to me from the bottom of the stairs. And there I saw a handsome middle aged man trying not to fall while climbing the stairs, "will you help a wasted man a little bit?" he said with the prettiest smile I've ever seen.
I immediately went to his side and helped him, while thinking "
this guy is hot" to myself. I can't wait to tell my friends about this, they'll be super jealous!

Hinatid ko siya sa may dulong room as he's directed me. And I gotta say, I'm a bit nervous.

"Would you stay for a minute?" he asked when I brought him to the bed, and things just got really weird. I feel kinda scared now,"just a minute?" he asked again.

"Um... I really should sleep, may pasok pa po ako bukas ee," I said and I just wanna run away.

But before I could even walk away from him, he grabbed me by the arm with a wide smile on his face, "you're so pretty, Jessica," and he brushed my hair and caressed my face.

I tried to pull away from him and reach for the door but I couldn't, I just couldn't. The fast beat of my heart is all I could hear and the ringing in my ear and I just wanna scream, I wanna scream so bad! But I couldn't! I couldn't move; I couldn't even blink.

"Oh come on, Jessica darling," he said and I almost didn't hear him through the ringing in my head, "you like me, don't you?"

No.

I began to suck all the air I could gather in my lungs to force myself to scream. But his hand immediately covered half of my face and I can't breathe. It feels like I'm drowning.