Chapter 11: Award-winning

RATED R

Chapter 11

Dennise's POV

    I would like to wake up from this dream now. Any second now. Pasimple kong kinurot ang tagiliran ko pero heto, si Ros nasa ibabaw ko pa rin. I don't know what she'll do next; sa sobrang kaba ko baka mahimatay na lang ako.

"Wag ka ngang kabahan," she said habang nakakunot ang noo at medyo nakangisi as if sobrang simple lang ng gagawin namen. Kinuha niya ang kanang kamay ko at parehas na inilagay sa baywang niya; nakaupo siya sa may puson ko, trying not to put too much pressure on my abdomen; she shifted her weight onto her knees.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang simulan niyang hubadin ang bra niya. She locked her eyes with mine, as though watching my reaction. I felt my cheeks heat up as my eyes widened even more when she threw her bra and flew across the room. "Oh my God," I whispered. Nahiya tuloy akong maghubad; She's  so perfect. She's beautiful no matter where you look at her. Napansin kong hindi na ako sa mata niya nakatingin; nakatuon lahat ng atensyon ko sa dibdib niya. Sige na, siya ng diyosa. Muli kong iniakyat ang mata ko sa mukha niya. Mas lalo lang tumindi ang pamumula ko nang makita ko ang nakangisi niyang labi. She slid her hand lower onto my hands. She guided them once again. As my palms grew nearer and nearer from her chest, my heart began throbbing faster. Yung hininga ko parang hinahabol ng aso. Shit.

I heard her took a breath when my hands touched her chest habang ako kanina ko pa unconsiously na pinipigilan ang paghinga ko. Marahas kong inagaw ang kamay ko at ibinato sa aking mukha. Oh gosh, I can still feel her skin in my palms. Mariin kong ipinikit ang mga mata ko; hoping that I'd just forget what I've just seen. Or touched.

Dennise, hanggang mamaya na lang ba magpapatalo ka ng magpapatalo sa Ros na yan, ha? Meron ka rin kayang ganyan, nuh! sigaw ng konsensiya ko.

Stop this childishness and face her! sigaw pa niya.

Ugh, OK. FINE!

Ibinukas ko ang mata ko at agad na binago ang posisyon namen. I'm somehow on top of her now.

So, now what? Tanong ko sa sarili ko habang nakatitig sa mga malalalim niyang mata.

Well, she's naked so, My conscience interrupted.

I groaned silently as I reach my back to unhook my bra. Natigilan ako bigla nang umupo si Ros at inilapit ang mukha sa akin.

"Sige lang, ituloy mo," while softly brushing her lips against mine. I felt her fingers behind my ear; pulling me closer to her. Her other hand's in my torso; as if waiting for my next move. I felt myself jolt as she gently bit my lower lip. I had the urge to finally get it over with my back and pull her closer to me. I was too caught up on this sensation that I didn't notice how I threw my bra across the room. She came to a halt and slightly distanced her face from me.

"Hey, don't look at it too much," I said, embarssed enough; I tried to look away but I can't, Ros is too beautiful to not look at.

"Pwede kong hawakan?" Tanong niya. Damn it, nananadya ba 'tong babaitang 'to? Ha? Langhiya naman talaga oh!

I grabbed her hand and put them onto my chest. I managed to look away from her burning glance; my heartbeat just won't stop racing, and it's even worse when she touched me. She reached for my neck but she stopped halfway as if teasing me with her breath. She started to massage my chest gently. My hands crawled to her red hair, gently caressing her head. She planted kisses on my neck, down my collarbone and onto my left breast. She nibbled my nip while busily massaging the other. I tried to hold my moan back but it escaped, it sounded like a soft throaty groan. She pulled me even closer; not breaking her contact with my chest. I felt her hand on my torso proceeding lower and slowly reaching for the buttons of my knee-length pencil skirt and popped them out. And the next thing I knew: she changed our position and pulled my skirt out. She pressed herself against me; her leg between my thighs, her chest against mine, her strands of red hair softly caressing my face were enough for me to crave for her. She interlocked her fingers with mine; her other hand slid down my abdomen and made her way through my underwear.