•8•

Come on (Y/N)! You can do this!

1.......2........Stop! No!

Coward. Come on! This is your chance to go back again! Come on, please!!

I can't believe I've come this far. He's probably furious. I don't have much time left. It's now or never!

I looked down at the deadly cliff. I know somewhere is a ship called 'Jolly Roger'. Wendy told me about the pirates. I knew about them even before she mentioned, though. As much as I hate myself for this, I had to knock her out while she was serving me lunch. My inner self didn't think about the damage I caused her. No guilt. I just had to run.

So......I did.

That's why I'm standing at the edge of a cliff. There are only two choices. I either will step back and say goodbye to my freedom, embrace my weakness and bow to Pan, or I jump into the surface and hope I won't die until I reach the ship.

The usual cold breeze of Neverland blew on my face, causing the goosebumps to appear on my back. The smell of the salty sea slowly made my nerves calm. Why am I scared? I have nothing to be afraid of. I must not be afraid! I have to fulfill my promise. The promise I made to George.

The memories of that deadly night caused my eyes to water. I can never be happy if I don't jump now.

''Here I go!'' I screamed out and dived towards the ocean.

The wind became unwelcome to my body. Its harsh scroll made me numb. My hair flowing in the air. The eyes kept rejecting on opening themselves. With my head spinning, my whole body made a rough contact with the wave. My head jolted back as I let out a screech but it was drown out with water in my mouth. I quickly moved up towards the surface to get some oxygen, but my legs became immobile. I tried to move but the cold water snuck into my body and froze my cells.

My lungs slowly started filling up with water. My mind kept screaming for help, my brain tried to function but my body had long gone.

I'm sorry George.

The memories. They're flowing in my mind. Slowly replacing each other. Is this really my end?

"It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die...''  But the only thing I can see right now is him. His smile, his loving and mischievous eyes. I can see him slowly fading into darkness. Yes. It is true. You see your life before you die. That's why I'm seeing George. Because he has always been my everything. But who is he now? Who am I now?

My soul was slowly giving up on fighting. It was giving up on my body. Why? we've been together since the very beginning. Since you've embraced me and brought me to life. Since then, you've been with me. I know you've got scars because I made them. I know you've felt lonely for so long because I caused it. I know you don't want to fade away and I'm sorry that again all of these is my fault. I know you've suffered because of me and not once but a hundred times already, but please, just once more, please, give me another chance. Let me have one more ......one last chance to live. I promise to you...I will take it and live it as much as I can. Just don't leave me here. Just don't......

Third P.O.V.

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. But what about this youth? Death is a distant rumor to the young.

Now everything is quiet. Neverland has never been this quiet. The ocean is black. The sky is black. So are the eyes of a boy that is standing over the water. Looking down at the burrows. Why? He's pitch black eyes looking for a creature that somehow intrigued him in many ways. But to say the least he didn't know anything about it. He had no idea what was going on in his cold, frozen heart, but little did he know that one certain female was made to melt it and that certain female just jumped into the surface and was fighting to stay alive.

He watched her. He could have stopped her, but what about his pride? If that was the only reason. He likes being dark and coldblooded monster. He knows he's powerful. He has everything. His kingdom, the lost boys, the shadow and even Wendy to fulfill his teenage needs. He knows he has everything but somehow he doesn't want (E/C) eyed female to leave his territory. At least not now. Until he knows why the shadow choose her.

''Foolish girl.'' That was what he said until he followed the girl's moves and jumped into the black ocean. But his intentions were different then the (H/C) haired girl's. He swam to the bottom where she was taking her last breaths.

...

Everything is quiet. But still something has changed.

''You knew you had to do that.''

The black eyed boy looked down at the girl laying peacefully on the green grass of Neverland.

''Why did you bring her here?''

Silence.

''You're not yourself. I know you're dying. His heart's purity didn't last long. I know you haven't thought of the other way to cure your darkness. But I have. And I've found the solution. That solution is lying beside you. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm right. But we can't know until you try. So try.''

''Hn.''

''She might help you. But looking at the situation it doesn't sum up well. Try to make her feel like ho-''

''That won't happen. I don't want her. She doesn't want me. That's the final. When she wakes up, you can take her back. Wherever she is from. I don't want to see her face anymore.''

He gave one last glance at her beautiful face and flew away with his voice giving one more demand.

''And don't you dare disobey me again.''