•29•

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

''So how do I look?'' I asked while turning around to face him. He looked up from the book and blessed me with his signature smirk.

''With your eyes, obviously.'' 

I rolled my eyes at him while trying to stop a forming smile. ''Come on, tell me! I can't meet the boys in my underwear!''

''Nope, no.'' He stood up quickly and walked towards me. ''Hmm...'' His eyes trailing over my outfit, causing my body to heat up under his stare.

''Quit it already!'' I huffed out as he gave me a simple nod. 

''You're fine.''

''Hmft, I guess that's enough.'' 

''Good, let's go.'' He said while offering a hand to me, which I gladly took and embraced the feeling of washing away. 

                                                                       ______...______

''Wait here,'' I nodded as he stood up from the bush and walked into the camp. The boys quickly stopped whatever they were doing and formed a line in front of him. 

''Good morning sir!'' I shook my head as Pan raised his hand to silence them. 

''It sure is a good start of the day. Maybe no so much for me...'' He coughed while looking my way with that stupid smirk on his face. 

A huff left my lips as I crossed my arms and waited for him to end his speech.

''It's been a while since we've had a new member joining us, but it looks like today's the day we welcome another lost........girl.'' Gasps left their lips as a look of shock appeared on Micheal's face. I gave out a little giggle and stood up.

''(Y/N), come out lass,'' I walked up to him and waved with a smile on my face.

''Hello,'' They stood there with small smiles printed on their faces as Pan called out to a person's name I was dreading to meet again.

''She will be staying with us for time being and I expect you all to take good care of her. In other words, she's not Wendy, I'm sure you know what I mean.''

His strict voice made the older and taller boys nod and look away from me while the little ones wore a confused expression on their faces. 

''Good, Wendy!'' The said girl walked out of a small tent and greeted him with reverence while keeping her head down. 

I felt my heart beating rapidly as she glanced my way. 

''This is (Y/N), she will be living with us, share your tent with her and give her everything she needs, understood?'' She nodded and mentioned to me to follow her. 

I pinched Pan on the side while my eyes begged to not make me face her but he just rolled his eyes. 

''Go,'' That idiot pushed me forward as I followed Wendy while biting my lips in nervousness. 

She walked into a smaller tent than the one she came out of and turned to me.

''This is o-our tent, I'll t-tell the b-boys to build your b-bed, but you can r-rest on m-mine for now.'' I smiled as I let out a breath I was holding. 

''Thank you, but I'm good. I can help you with your chores.'' She began to protest but I silenced her. ''Please, Wendy. I want to.''

''A-alright, but l-leader won't like this,'' She mumbled terrified.

''Don't worry about him, plus I need to redeem my guilt,'' I said ashamed.

''Guilt? of?'' 

''Remember our last encounter? I kind of knocked you out,'' Her next move shocked not only me but her as well.

She giggled quietly but stopped immediately and looked at me as if it was a sin to laugh.

''I k-know why you d-did it and it's fine. I'm g-glad you're here, (Y/N)'' She said as I squealed in happiness.

''You're not mad?'' She shook her head as I hugged her tightly. ''Thank you!''

She smiled a small smile at my grin and led me out of the tent. 

Maybe I should stop overthinking everything...