Chapter 5

After a few hours on the plane, I finally land in Korea. I'm finally in the same country as my family (or at least my brother). I looked him up while on the plane and he has my face and eyes. He looked like me and I couldn't believe it. He recently dyed his hair blonde and his band was on a small break. So I guess if I want to find him, the first place to start would be the JYP building. But getting in will be the hardest part. Every site about him says he's an only child so no one will believe he has a sister.

    I was trying to think of a plan on my way to JYP until I heard chanting. There was a small group of people outside waiting to see if they can catch a glimpse of the Got7 members. There's a guard in the front making sure no one will get it, which also lowers my chances on just sneaking in. Until someone started a fight right in front which then the guard left his spot to diffuse the situation. I took that chance to rush in. But I didn't anticipate there being a receptionist.

    "Can I help you miss?"

I actually jumped a little because I didn't notice her there. I took my celebratory dance a little too early.

    "Umm hi? Is Jackson Wang around?" I asked.

She lowered her eyes at me thinking I'm a fan. Great.

   "And why do you need to see Mr. Wang? Who are you to be exact?" She asked.

I actually started to shake and suddenly developed a stutter.

    '' Y-yeah...Umm..th-here has been some umm uhh...news. There is a umm...family emergency?"

    "What is your name?" She asked a little annoyed.

    "Miya Wang."

She then pointed to a waiting area and told me to wait. I kept thinking how I'm probably waiting for security because there's no way I sounded convincing. I was about to leave because I honestly started to get nervous until an average size but very attractive male with short black hair calling my name.

   "Excuse me but are you Miya Wang?" He asked?

   "Yes" I said with a shaky voice.

   "You said something about a family emergency? Are you and Jackson cousin or something because he doesn't seem to know you."

I had to think of something quick because I'm starting to think that he is seeing through my lie.

    "It's been a long time since we've seen each other. But I need to see Sophie and Ruiji Wang as soon as possible but he's the only one that can help me find them since they aren't answering my calls." I said.

   The man raised his eyebrows and told me to follow him. I laughed to myself because I can't believe it worked. We rode the elevator all the way up to the dance practice room where the boys seemed to be goofing off. I actually froze a bit because I'm about to meet my brother! The man opened the door and the boys screamed, "Seunghoon!!" I know that name. This is their manager!

    "Jackson, you have a visitor." He said then signaled me to come in.

My heart was pounding and I think I was holding my breathe while I entered the room. It's him.