Chapter 20

Jackson's Point of View

    My parents were livid after Miya ran out. Saying how insensitive I was and how I ruined this moment. My mother then left and locked herself in her bedroom. My dad kept rubbing his face. I could tell how he's holding in his anger but he's never been the yelling type.

    "Come with me Jackson. I have something to show you."

He took me to this room that only had a few small boxes. He opened one and showed me a bunch of letters from someone named Yuna. Wait, is that the same Yuna Miya talked about? I read a few and they were just updates about Miya. The last one was her finding a family for her. He was then holding a small baby blanket.

    "This was wrapped around her when she was born. Yuna gave this to your mom when she got discharged. It was the one thing she had that was your sister's"

He then pulled a picture of my mom when she was 17 or maybe 18. She looked like Miya. It was so weird.

    "We should have told you sooner Jackson. This whole thing is our fault. If you knew from the start then everything would be different."

    "Dad I said I get it. She's my sister. I just won't claim her as one. We don't know anything about her. She could just want us for the money. Everything think of that?"

    "Shes still your sister Jackson. There was a time where you came to us wanting a sibiling. We would have told you then but how do we tell a 6 year old boy that he already has a sister? Just try and get to know her. If she does only want money and fame from us then at least you got to meet her."

    I left after that. My dad always the voice of reason in the family. But maybe he was right this time. If she does just use us then that's life. I hate being played as a fool though. After walking in the dorms BamBam came up to me asking how today was. I pushed him aside and just went to my room. But when the sun set my door started banging. I heard yelling from the other side of the door.

    "I told him I'd be coming by if my sister came back in tears!"

    "Jin calm down what happened?"

    "We couldn't find her after you called! She was pretty much in shock after we found her. Where is Jackson?"

I came out because they were being so loud. But once I came out, Jin pushed me against the wall and started screaming in my face.

    "You couldn't keep her happy just for one day?! We are better brothers to her than you are. Your own hyungs are nicer than you! She won't even talk to us now. So what did you do?!"

    RM pulled Jin back from me but I snapped after that. All the drama and stress finally came out and pretty much shocked everyone.

    "She has ruined everything! She came into my life and somehow got everyone to care about her. She got even my members to care for her! So sorry if I think she's fake! I accept the fact we're related but nothing else."

Jin just shook his head and started to leave. RM told me to put myself in her shoes before it's too late and left with Jin.