Chapter 16

Jackson's Point of View

   Mark walked back in smiling. That goofy smile was pissing me off though. How could someone be smiling at a time like this? I went and smacked the back of his head but he didn't really seemed fazed. If anything he seemed to start laughing. I started to ask what happened but he just shook his head.

    "You'll need to calm down first Jackson. When you get over your stubborness then you'll undersrand." Mark said.

    "I'm sorry but when did we enter the Star Wars movie Yoda?"

    "Maybe you'll understand more tomorrow. You guys are going to your parents right?"

Crap I forgot. With everything that happened, I spaced it out. I called my parents telling them I found someone. My mom started to scream and my dad just asked if I was sure.

    "I don't know dad. It could be because she's the same girl that came by the first time and ugh. I don't know. Maybe you guys will see something."

    Next day came and I was so nervous and anxious. I kind of wanted today to be over already because I had to be around this girl. BamBam and Yugyeom were trying to lighten the mood but to no avail. Mark said he'd text RM to get Miya ready but I wasn't even ready.

    "Maybe you'll see her side without losing it hyung. She doesn't know you that well but I can already see that she loves you." JB said.

    I was pulling up to the BTS dorm and waited. But instead of calling to get her down, I went and knocked on their door. Jin opened the door and just crossed his arms.

     "Is she ready yet?"

    "Miya! Your ride is here."

She came running out with her hair in a ponytail. Even though her hair was up it was still long.

     "I'll see you later oppa." Miya said and kissing his cheek.

I shook my head because I felt unwanted there. Jin grabbed my arm before I left though.

    "If she comes back in tears because you messed up. I swear I'm coming after you."

I've never seen Jin so angry. He's always been the calm one in the group. I just shook my arm though out of his grip and left. The ride to my parents was so quiet and uncomfortable. I didn't want to be here or near Miya. Yes I was still salty from yesterday, but everyone was looking out for her. They barely know her!

   My mind stopped racing though when my driver stopped at my parents. Well this was it.