Chapter 30

Jackson's Point of View

    Another few weeks have passed and the doctors had to resuscitate Miya once. It was late at night and everyone was around just waiting for anything. But we weren't ready for her heart monitor going flat. JB ran yelling for a doctor while I started to hug Miya praying that this wasn't the end.

     "No no no! Fight Miya! Please! You can't go yet! I need you!"

The nurses started to shove everyone out while the doctors were trying to get her back. My parents were rushing in. They went back home for a few hours but they instantly regretted it seeing all of us in the waiting room.

    The doctor finally came out and asked for my parents and I only.

    "We got her back Mr. and Mrs. Wang but we should start thinking about the future. She isn't improving and her body and organs are becoming weak-"

    "No! She'll wake up."

    "Jackson..."

    "You can't be seriously considering this? You finally got her back and now you want to pull the plug?!"

I started going off on my parents. This is their daughter that they gave up for a better life and now they just want to give up?

    "Sir, this is just something to consider. You don't need to answer right away." The doctor said and turned away.

    "Jackson, son....we love her too. But we don't want her suffering either. What if she's in so much pain right now? And if she does wake up, what if it's too late and then she can't speak or even walk because of the damage to her body?'' My father said.

I'm so selfish right now but I can't allow them to pull the plug. I know she'll wake up. I just...know.

     I walked in her room with all of BTS there. I collapsed on the chair next to Miya and cried holding her hand.

    "If you can hear me. Please wake up. You're so strong that I know you can. I need you Miya and...we're running out of time."