Chapter 23

Jackson's Point of View

    A few days have passed since that day at my parent's. They have been calling non stop though to set up another meeting with Miya but lately I've barely had time to sleep. Our comeback is in just a few days and I got a lot of make up to do getting our dance and singing right. My group has worked so hard just to get to where we are now. I'm not going to be the reason we need to push back our comeback date. I know I need to make up with Miya and my parents but they can wait a bit. Plus I know BTS is taking good care of Miya.

    Mark walked in with just shaking his head.

    "You know we had today off right?"

    "I don't have the dance down yet. So I'm just practicing."

    "You know it Jackson. But if you really don't think you do then JB will make sure you do tomorrow then. But today, we're all hanging out. We need it."

Mark pretty much dragged me out to the dorms since I was still a little reluctant to leave. He was right though, we all needed a day to just hang out like old times.

    We actually got closer after Jin and RM left. I told my hyungs how this whole situation was driving me crazy. How I felt like I was alone because everyone kept seeing me as the jerk. But they made me realize how I was kind of being a jerk to Miya. She just wanted to hang out and get to know me while I was accusing her. She never once asked for anything except for my time and to meet her family. I'll make it up to her later though.

    We were about to open the door to our dorm but BamBam opened it and ran into me. He looked like he was about to cry but then I heard JB.

    "Did Jackson answer his phone?! Well try Mark! Hurry up Jinyoung!! Keep trying!"

    "What's going on?!"

Jinyoung dropped his phone and JB had tears streaming down his face. Bam Bam started to hug me telling me how sorry he was. What. The. Hell?

    "Jackson...we need to go to the hospital. RM called saying Miya is in surgery-"

I ran out the door not letting JB finish. My sister is hurt! I don't even know what happened and I wasn't there to protect her. Oh God! I'm so stupid thinking she could wait. I should've called the next day to apologize to her. Now I might not even get the chance. The hospital wasn't even close to us but I ran all the way there. If I was in a car, I would have just gone crazy.

    I finally arrived and complety out of breath. RM, Jimin and V were there in the waiting room.

    "Where's my sister? Is she ok? What happened?"

RM pulled me out in the hall.

    "I didn't see exactly what happened but I heard it. She got hit by a cab driver. He also wasn't exactly following the speed limit according to the doctors. She's in critical condition and in surgery. That's all I know."

I started running my hand through my hair. I couldn't even think. Next thing I noticed was RM grabbing my shoulders.

    "Woah Jackson. You okay? You need to sit down."

    "I don't think I can. How can I just sit when she's in there! I was horrible to her and she might not make it through so I can tell her how sorry I am!"

RM suddenly started to hug me because I just broke down. I can't lose her! No...not my sister.

A/N:
Lyrics at the to are to a song called "Who I Am Hates Who've I've Been" by Relient K