Chapter 19

Miya's Point of View

    When Jackson was talking about how much hard work he put in to be an idol I admired that so much. Until he accused me of using him. I wouldn't want to be famous for one. But he wasn't wrong about me not accomplishing anything before all this. I was a complete loser. I had no right meeting those amazing people back there. They went from having nothing to raising an idol for a son and becoming successful entrepreneurs. I just graduated High School with average grades.

    I was just walking back to the dorms but I couldn't face those boys. They were also big in the music industry and helped me so much. I feel like I over welcomed my stay with them. I walked past the dorms till I saw a small park a few blocks away. I walked there and onto an empty swing. Back when I was a kid, swings always got me to forget my troubles and made me feel free.

    After that I saw a big cherry blossom tree. It was so beautiful. I sat under it to try and forget...everything I guess. But then I heard my name. It was pretty far away but I'm sure I heard it. I didn't say anything though. Maybe I was ashamed to be found if I was the one they were looking for.

    "Miya! Oh thank God! Are you hurt?"

    "J-Hope? What are you doing here?"

    "We've been out looking for you for an hour! Why didn't you answer your phone?!"

I forgot that my phone was on silent. But wait...they been looking for me? How did they even know I was not with Jackson anymore? J-Hope gave me a piggyback ride and lecturing me the whole way back to the dorms. I deserved it though.

    Once I entered RM grabbed me giving me a hug.

    "You were supposed to call us if you needed anything! Why weren't you answering any of our calls?! If JB never called us asking us if you made it home..."

He stopped talking after that. I pulled back to see that he was close to tears. His face seemed like it's been through the ringer.

    "I'm sorry oppa. I lost track of time. I just couldn't face you guys after everything. I was coming back after-"

    "You also could've been kidnapped! Ever think of that? Did you just stop think about us instead of yourself?!" Suga screamed.

I automatically put my head down in shame. I felt like I was ruining everyone's lives. They were so much better before I showed up. I got out of RM's grasps and ran to my room. Today sucked so much. Maybe I should just go back. Pretend like I never came here. Or maybe I should just end it. I have no one left anyways.