Chapter 32

Miya's Point of View

   The voices won't stop and I'm just so tired. Why am I still here?

   "Because you don't know if you want to live or not."

I turned around and saw...me? She was translucent though.

    "What? Have I literally gone insane?" I asked.

    "More like you're internally fighting with yourself. Get it?" The ghost me started to laugh.

I shook my head at how bad that joke was.

    "Anyways do you remember anything before this?"

I tried to think back before but couldn't remember much.

    "I remember being sad leaving the dorms and hearing Jungkook's voice before everything went dark."

    "Do you want to live Miya?"

Did I? Why was I so sad? I must be here for a reason. But then I'd be leaving behind my family. Those seven boys that became my second family.

    "Please wake up Miya. I need you."

I looked up hearing Jackson's voice again. Every once in a while I would hear a bunch of voices that would make my head hurt. They were so loud but also so sad.

    "Miya! Do you want to live?" Ghost me asked again.

Memories started to fill my mind with BTS. How happy we were. Then meeting my biological parents. How loving they were. Treating me like a daughter even though we just met. Then there was Jackson. All the yelling, accusing, hateful words that we threw at each other. But that was my brother. I can't deny that.

   "Yes. I want to live."

I started to feel the pain in my head but I could move. Someone was holding onto my hand. It felt wet too. I instinctively held onto the other persons hand and then slowly opened my eyes.

    "Jackson?"