Scars

Namjoon POV
~

I walked down the road after I had went groceries shopping. A bag filled with a full bread, a few pieces of meat and butter was hanging in my hand. This was more than enough for a week for only breakfast.

I was casually walking back to my home, as usual, not paying much attention to my surroundings. Suddenly, a thin hand grasped the bag out of my hand and was making a run for it with my bag.

As soon as I noticed what was going on, I started chasing her. I saw that the person who was making a run with my groceries was a female hybrid. You had learned in school what a hybrid was but never really understood their nature.

You closed in on the hybrid. She didn't run at full power. Looking further at the hybrid, you noticed it was a girl. She was very skinny and was underfed. As soon as you could reach her, you gave the top if her hole filled hoodie a pull, which caused her to fall backward with her head hitting the stone sidewalk hard. You took your groceries out of her hand.

You wanted to leave but saw that she wasn't waking up. You didn't know what to do. You had groceries but you couldn't just let her faith determine her future. You weren't a monster so you picked her up and took her home. Even if the hybrid was a thief, you couldn't possibly think it was okay to let it lay unconscious there. It might die. You looked at her and saw that her legs and arms were full of scars. You ran to your house as fast as you could.

He brought you into his guest room and carefully laid you on the bed. You were still unconscious and didn't give any sign of wanting to wake up.
Namjoon was trying to bandage her up. He first carefully wrapped a bandage around your wounds. Since all the wounds on your body, you soon began to look like a mummy. He didn't dare to look under your shirt for wounds so he just stopped at the fabric of your shirt.

He felt your forehead and he almost got a pretty bad burn because of that. You practically were the sun itself. He took a bag of ice cubes out of the kitchen and hold it against your forehead so your body temperature would lower. However, the bag broke and all the ice cubs laid over the guest bed.

Namjoon cursed as he quickly took a random bag and started putting the ice cubes in that bag. He then held the bag against your forehead. After a few minutes, he lifted it from your head and put it back into the freezer.

After 3 hours, Namjoon got tired of waiting and just started watching tv downstairs.