16+ a bit of smut ahead

Nj
~

You had a good night sleep that night. You hadn't woken up in the middle of the night. Unlike some other nights.

You took your phone and looked at the time. 9 AM. It was fairly early but you didn't care. You could spend the whole day with Y/N if needed. You're not sure what is going on with her but you want to help her any way you can.

You put on your clothes and brushed your hair. You walked to her room and stood before it. Weird sounds where coming from the other side of the door. It was a mixture of sobs and groans and moans. You were concerned so you opened the door and walked in.

Y/N was nowhere to be seen. But the sounds became louder as you walked further into the room. You were now standing next to the bed. The sound was coming from underneath the bed. You lowered your head enough to see what was going on.

What happened next might be the weirdest thing that ever turned you on. You saw Y/N. Her face was red and she was sweaty. Her tail was thrusting into her womanhood. The groans weren't groans but they were moans coming out of her mouth. She was panting and even though I was in the room, she did not stop. She laid in a circle made of my clothes. Honestly, you thought that that was pretty creepy. But you had promised her to not judge her today, no matter what happens.

She looked up and saw me standing there. My cheeks instantly flushed red. Before I could leave, I heard something shocking.

"Daddy, please fuck me." She begged.

Within an instant, you got up and ran out of the room and closed the door. You had no idea what happened a few seconds ago. Without hesitation, you took your phone and googled: 'horny hybrid'. You cringed a bit at how you wrote that down and searched for a website that could explain what was going on.

You clicked on the first link. You read through the article.

Hybrid in heat

Once a hybrid reaches the age of 16, the hybrid experiences an extreme amount of arousal constantly. They will need someone to help them. If this is not done or not done correctly, the hybrid may feel lonely and become sad.

The heat period lasts 1 day, but there are physical effects before the heat.  These effects are:

- Uncontrollable Anger (for alpha males and some alpha females). this usually begins 3 or 4 days before the heat.

- Feeling hot all day. This usually begins 5 or 6 days before the heat.

-Nesting. This begins one day before the heat. The hybrid will take belongings, usually, clothes that have the scent of the preferred sex, to build a nest. This will make them feel safe and prepare them for the actual heat.

Your face became white. You didn't know what to do. You could either ignore her and let her live in frustration for the rest of the day and risk seeing her sad, or have the most scandalous sex you'll ever have. After some thinking, you made a choice.

"The lengths I put myself through to help her..." he sighed. He started walking to her door. With some hesitation. He opened the door.