unexpected "company"

The last few weeks had gone by just as it should have passed. Namjoon got better and started going to school again. You started going to work again and you quickly became friends with Hoseok, who also worked at the cafe. You had introduced Hoseok to Namjoon. They too, quickly became friends.

You were also happy that Namjoon kept his word. After the "incident" as you like to call it, he didn't mention anything that had something to do with that day. You guys also hadn't become awkward if you two were together.

You had helped Namjoon a lot of times in the past week. You usually went to the groceries store with him to help him with the bags. You always covered your ears and tail because a lot of people despised hybrids. Today was such a day.

"Y/N," Namjoon said, "can you take this bag? I'll take the other one." He said.

"Because it is heavier right? I'm stronger so no problem." You laughed.

"No, you're not. You just always take the heavier bag. You always ask for it."

"Yeah sure. Just agree that I'm stronger." You grinned.

"You're not. I had beaten you in that tickle battle remember. I could do it again." He said while just walking forward.

"Prove it when we're home." You said with confidence.

"Just you wait for Y/N." Was the only thing he said.

You continued to walk to his house. There weren't many people on the streets. Just two guys in front of you. One of them was wearing a beanie. They were talking to each other, both often giggling. You were just too far to hear what they were saying.

You, who's always way too curious for her own good, walked just a little bit faster so you could eavesdrop on their conversation. You were just too curious for your own good.

However, you smelled a strange, yet familiar smell. You knew you knew this person, you just didn't know who it was.

"That one was just bad Yoongi." The one with the beanie said.

"I heard Jin say it once. That's probably why it's so bad." The guy, apparently Yoongi, said.

"I have a joke this time. "Why was the grizzly bear proud of his drawing?"

"Why?"

"Because he made it with his bare hands." The guy with beanie said.

"That one is just bad Jimin."

That name.....
The smell......
His voice.....
You looked at the guy with the beanie. And you recognized his posture. You couldn't believe your eyes. You couldn't see his tail or ears, but you just knew it was him.

"J-Jimin" you stumbled out hard enough for him to hear it.

The guy turned his head and you saw his face. His face. You couldn't believe it. It was really Jimin. You thought you'd never see that face again.

The two of you just stood there, staring each other in the eye. You felt tears building up in your eyes, but you couldn't care less.

"Is that you Y/N?" He said.

You just nodded and took your own beanie off. Revealing your ears.

He walked to you and gave you a tight hug. You cried and so did he. Neither of you was planning on letting each other go anytime soon.

"I missed you so, so, so much Y/N."

"I missed you too! What happened? Those guys took you! I thought you were..." you couldn't finish what you were going to say.

"Dead? No. They tried to put me in some auction as a sort of, slave. But I escaped before they could sell me. I lived in the woods for a long time. I cried a lot you know. I thought you were.." Jimin, also couldn't finish his what he wanted to say.

"Dead? No, I kept hiding in that stupid closet. They never found me." You cried.

The two of you just stood there for a couple minutes, just hugging.

"Ehm I don't mean to interrupt, but who are you?" You heard Namjoon say.

Jimin broke the hug and walked over to Namjoon.

"Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself. I am Jimin, Y/N brother."