cat hybrids

Namjoon started to read the information while Y/N was cooking in the kitchen. He knew that the food was done within 3 minutes so he quickly read the most important things in the article

Cat hybrids:

1.Origin:

The Cat hybrids were created in a science lab when the notorious scientist Mr.Kim tried to humanize multiple cats. This experiment happened 126 years ago in the year 2036. Many scientists in other countries copied the experiment. The government's in all those countries have stopped the experiment after 6 years and made this, and all the other hybrid experiments illegal because multiple animal activists had demonstrated saying this was inhuman.

2.Common live area's:

Cat hybrids are most common in warmer countries or warmer places in a country. They have a préfér a temperature of 12-30 degrees Celsius. They also detest rain weather.

3.Population in numbers:

In 2162, there are 350:000 hybrids registered. Because some scientists made their own hybrids in their own lab without the government knowing, and the fact that some hybrids decided to live in the wild, the numbers aren't exact. The real vat hybrid population is unknown.

4.Behavior:

Cat hybrids often need attention and love. They can get very emotional if something makes them sad. The hybrid can become very clingy with their owner if the hybrid trusts him or her. Their fight or flight responses, as well as other instincts, are still very strong. Hybrids are very protective of their owner and family and will fight if needed.

5.How to care for a cat hybrid

Cat hybrids need a lot of attention and affection. Make sure to pet them once in a while. They like fish and warm milk and most of them like toys such as a toy mouse. Cat hybrids can sleep up to 13 hours a day and need at least 7 hours of sleep to function normally. Make sure your hybrid get's enough sleep.

6.Medical information

Almost all hybrids that are alive today are an offspring of the first generation of hybrids. Cat hybrids can both get attracted romantically to the human race as well as it's own. Both producing cat hybrids. The hybrids genotype is dominant and therefore will produce cat hybrids and not normal humans or normal cats.

7. Heat

The cat hybrid his or her heat will start at his or her 16th birthday. The term heat is the name given to the fe...

"Namjoon the food is ready!" Namjoon looked up from his phone and saw the hybrid walking towards the dinner table with 2 plates of food in her hand.

"Thank you for cooking, I really appreciate it!" Namjoon saved the website in his favorite tab and put his phone away.

Once they both sat down, they began to eat