an unexpected second impression 2

Namjoon pov
~

It was 11 pm and knowing you had school tomorrow, it would be best if you head to bed. You yawned and walked to your bedroom. Before entering, you decided to look upon that girl you had bandaged up. You slowly opened the door and looked at her. She was still unconscious and in the same position you left her. You felt her forehead with your hand again. Fortunately, It was a normal temperature again. You were relieved to know she wasn't all hot anymore.

You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

You were greeted by your alarm clock. You grunted. 5:45 AM was way too early to be awake. After you gathered the courage to get out of bed, you went to the bathroom to take a shower.

You usually didn't shower longer than 15 minutes but you lost track of time this time. After you were fully cleaned, you stepped out of the shower and looked into the mirror. Just as you were about to take a towel out of the drawer of the bathroom, the door slung open. The hybrid girl was standing in the door opening. Within half a second, you protected the most important parts of your bits and bobs. Your face was probably as red as a tomato.

Within a second, the hybrid let out a high pitch noise, jumped back and closed the door. You heard footsteps running away from the bathroom door. You immediately locked the door and started progressing what actually happened a second ago.

The hybrid had probably seen your fully naked body and ran away because she was embarrassed. Or she was afraid of you.

You began drying yourself with one of the towels that you took from the drawer inside the bathroom. You knotted it around your waist and made a rush to your room since you always got dressed inside your room. You put on some clothes and walked to the guest room, trying to set things straight with her. Is must been weird for her to wake up in an unfamiliar house and seeing a naked guy a bathroom.

You knocked at the door. "Hey ehmm, are you in there?" You said. Still feeling embarrassed by the event that had occurred a few minutes ago.

No answer. You just opened the door. There wasn't a trace of the hybrid visible. You started to look in the closet and everywhere else in the room.

There was one place you hadn't checked yet. Under the bed. You lowered. You saw a scared ball with a fluffy pair of ears and a fluffy tail looking scared. The only thing you said was: "found you. Now, let's talk you probably have some question to ask me since you woke up in a different room and all.