An unexpected second impression

Y/N POV
~

You woke up but hadn't opened your eyes yet. Your head was throbbing in pain and all sorts of unfamiliar smells were entering your nose. You laid on something really comfortable, perhaps it was a mattress.whatever it was, it was way more comfortable than your 'bed' that existed of 3 filled trash bags. After a few minutes, you opened your eyes. You were in someone's home. You looked to the left. There was nobody. You looked to the right. There also wasn't anyone, but there was a door leading to something.

You stood up trying to walk to the door but stopped as soon as you saw that your legs and arms were completely covered with bandages. You hissed, you didn't like the fact that someone touched you without knowing it. You slowly lifted up the fabric of your almost worn down
t-shirt. Luckily, the bandages hadn't been applied to your chest area and above.

You walked out of the room and saw that light was shining out of a room. Without thinking, you walked to the door and opened it. You were greeted by a startled boy who looked around the age of 17. He had strawberry blonde hair that was all wet and brown eyes. He also had a really nice figure. But then, you realized why he was so embarrassed. He didn't have a towel covering his 'private area' but his hands were trying to cover up the most. You instantly looked at the kind of room he was standing in and saw it was a bathroom. You remembered his face, you tried to steal the groceries from him.

Within a second, you let out a scream, jumped back, closed the door as fast as you could and ran towards the room you previously in. Instead of laying on the bed, you crawled under it. You were internally screaming. You didn't know where you were, what had happened or what you were going to do next. But you knew two things for sure, you knew that you should be able to trust him since he could have killed or harmed you while you were sleeping, but instead helped you and patched you up. And that he was so hot he could melt your eyes. Smoking hot would be an understatement. It looked like he came right of a volcano.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by hearing footstep just outside of the room. You curled up like a little ball and tried not making any noise. You froze as you heard the boy knock on your door. "Hey ehm, are you in there?"

You didn't answer.

You became literally paralyzed once you heard him come in. Praying to survive this mess.