Nipple twist

Nj pov
~

You woke up. Your whole body was sore and it felt like your head was exploding. You had a major headache and you knew that it wasn't going to fade soon. You felt sick. You were sweating and were extremely hot. You kind of found it ironic how the tables had turned. But there was a difference, he wasn't aroused. He couldn't even feel his member anymore.

You were hungry, you wanted to eat but there was no way you could get up. You turned your head to the left and saw that Y/N was already up. You decided to do what everyone would do in such a situation.

"Y-Y/N" You tried to scream but it came out as a soft as a soft whimper.

Great, you felt like you were dead, but Y/N couldn't hear you. So you tried to get up, in which you succeeded. Then you tried to walk, which became more and more difficult the further you walked.

Finally, you made your way into the kitchen. Just when you wanted to make breakfast, Y/N walked in.

"Good morning Monnie." she yawned
"Good morning Y/N." you almost whispered.
"Are you alright? You seem pale." She asked concerned.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Just as you finished your sentence, you almost fell on the ground because your legs were given up on this point.
"Namjoon, you're not. Put your breakfast down and go to bed. You need to rest."
"I'm fine you don't need to worry. It's probably a small fever." You said.

She stood quietly on the spot she was standing. The suddenly, she snatched your breakfast out of your hands and lifted you up.

"As I said, you're sick Namjoon. You need to stay in bed. I'll take care of you."

You wanted to get out of her grip, but couldn't. You had absolutely no power left to struggle. So you just laid there in her arms. You felt a bit humiliated.

After 5 minutes, she had completely covered you with all kinds of the blanket. She had brought food into the room for breakfast. But she insisted that I should keep my arms inside the mountain of blankets, and you agreed. But if you only had known what happened next.

"Here comes the airplane." She said with a high voice and moving the spoon around your mouth. "Now, open your mouth."

"You're insane. I'm sick not a baby." Honestly, you felt like you were made fun of. And it was certainly wasn't funny. But if she wanted to do feed me like a baby, she can try to feed a baby.

"I can't feed you if you keep your mouth closed." She said in a high pitched voice. But you kept your mouth shut.

"Namjoon open your mouth." she demanded. She did sound scary but you still kept your mouth shut.

"Well, I guess I'll just make you then. She lifted the blankets a bit and before you could defend yourself, she twisted your nipples through your shirt.

You let out a scream of pain, only to get your mouth filled with some food.

"Now, if you don't want me to twist your nipples again,you should open your mouth." She said as she covered your chest again.

You just gave her a mean glare, to which she just laughed and continued feeding me.

The rest of the day continued with
Y/N feeding me and helping me walk to the bathroom if I needed to go to the bathroom. She also slept in the same room if I needed her in the evening. But once she laid down, I was already asleep.