Daddy I'm gonna cum

Y/N
To say that this was the most ironic event that could take place, was an understatement. Instead of watching television back home, I went to Namjoon's house to watch television with him. but you did not complain. Your head rested on Namjoon's torso while watching the film. The two of you breathed irregularly in the beginning. But after a few minutes, both of you managed to breathe in and out at the same time.

"You know," Namjoon began, "I really enjoy your company. I have missed you when you were gone. This house is just so, empty and quiet."

"Ahh, that's so sweet of you to say! You were normally always so serious and sometimes mean." You said. You knew he wasn't really mean, but you were just playfully teasing him. Just like you used to do.

"If I was mean back then, I am about to become even meaner." He laughed.

Within seconds, Namjoon was tickling you without mercy. You laughed hard and tried to attack him back.

And the battle didn't stop there. As if the two of you weren't already childish, you started to flick his nose. He let out a little yelp pain and flicked your nose.

The battle was even more on that before. You took a little pillow from the couch and threw it at his face. He was obviously not amused by this and took the pillow out of your hands.

"That is cheating Y/N. You can't use a pillow" Namjoon said.

"No it is my special technique"

"Shut it Y/N that is not true."

"Make me a coward" you said with a grin on your face.

"You will be sorry Y/N." He laughed.

Then, he did something that you would never forget or could have imagined. Without any warning, he crashed his lips onto yours. You were too shocked to even react. After 3 seconds he pulled his lips away. Leaving you really confused on the spot you were sitting.

But you weren't going to lose this battle. You ran up to namjoon and crashed your lips onto Namjoon's. And you took it one step further, you actually kissed him instead of giving him a peck on the lips. And to be fair, I kind of like it.

But what happened next shocked you even more. Namjoon put his arms around your back, pulling you closer to him. But that was not the only thing, Namjoon also kissed back and took dominance in the kiss.

The two of you were like a symphony in perfect harmony. No one could get the two of you apart for the moment.

After the 4th kiss, the two of you stopped. The two of you shared the same expression.

The two of you have no idea what just happened, but you both definitively want to continue.

"What did we do?" You asked

"I don't know," Namjoon said

"You don't dislike it, do you?"

"No no, I actually kind of liked it."

"Namjoon?"

"Yes?"

"What are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be. I am fine with being friends, or being your boyfriend."

"You know, you being my boyfriend sounds nice." You said.

"Then let me ask you, would you want me to be your boyfriend?"

"Yes, yes I would like that." You said.

"Namjoon? Can you walk home with me?" You asked.

"Of course I will" he said smiling.

There was a silence between you and Namjoon. You wouldn't describe it as awkward, but it could have been less weird. You were completely woken up from your own thoughts when Namjoon said something.

"We're here." He said.

"Oh thank you for saying. Do you want to stay over for dinner? It is kind of late anyway." you asked

"Yes, that would be nice. Thanks, Y/N"

You opened the door of the apartment. And as if the walk home wasn't awkward enough already, you and Namjoon were both greeted by an unfamiliar but oh so familiar sound. Moans.

The moans were coming from the bedroom that Jimin and Yoongi shared. You looked at Namjoon and Namjoon looked at you. Both with the same, blank expression. There was once again a silence between the two of you. Until two moans came out of the room.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum." you heard your brother Jimin say.

"Wait for me baby."  Yoongi said

With a disgusted expression your face you yelled: "THE ONLY PLACE YOU'LL BOTH BE COMING TO IS THE DINNER TABLE BECAUSE I AM GOING TO COOK. I CAN'T EVEN LET YOU GUYS ALONE FOR HALF A DAY. "

They immediately stopped. You looked at Namjoon and he looked at you. And then you both started laughing hard. And just like that, the awkward silence was broken.