pet toyshop

NJ Pov
~

After school, you went to the mall to buy some kitten toys and clothes for Y/N. Once you walked into the store you were greeted by the strong smell of all kinds of food for different animals. You walked over to the cat department. You were amazed to find so many different cat toys. There was a mouse on a stick and a little robot mouse that moved by itself if you put it on and many more things.

You ended up buying both. You walked into the clothing store and went to the woman department. And then it hit you. You don't know what size she has, so you just had to guess.

After 15 minutes of searching, you had 2 pairs of jeans, 2 t-shirts, 4 pairs of socks and a sweater. You had a lot of shoes at home so you didn't need to buy those. You went out of the store after you had paid for the clothes. Now there was just one place you still had to go. The lingerie store. You chose to go to this store the last so people wouldn't see and judge you for walking with a bag full of bra's and briefs.

You stood for the store. You sighed and walked in. A few women gave you some weird looks but you just walked further into the store. But then it hit you. You didn't know her breast size, and since this is a lot harder to guess, it would be nearly impossible to get the right size! You didn't know what to do, should you just walk out? No that would be weird. Should I just take a few in the hope I have the right size? That is a good plan. You walked to what seemed the average size of bra's with panties and just took 3 of them and almost sprinted to the checkout. You were awkwardly standing in line before it was your turn. After 2 minutes of feeling awkward, it was your turn. The cashier grinned and said: 'I hope you got the right size for your girlfriend. It would have been smarter if you bought these with her."

You didn't know what to say back, so you just awkwardly laughed at here and walked back to your house as if you were the brother of Sonic the hedgehog himself.

3rd person POV
~

Namjoon walked into his house and walked to the living room to set the bags on the ground. Namjoon searched for Y/N but couldn't find her. He began to worry, what if she walked outside and got lost. What if she ran away. What if she is dead! He did realize that that last thing was a bit of a stretch but it was not impossible. Namjoon sat on the couch and started to think of a plan to find Y/N. He then saw a long tail sticking out of the pillows in the corner of the couch. He pulled the pillows away and saw that Y/N had fallen asleep behind all the pillows. Namjoon was relieved that she hadn't gone outside and got lost. He carefully tried to wake her up but to no avail. He couldn't really watch tv or anything so he just made his homework.

It was around 10 pm when he was done with his homework. He looked at Y/N again, who was still sleeping. He carefully lifted her up and took her to bed. He tucked her in before he went to bed himself.