Fever?

Y/N Pov
~

After that talk, things had worked out great for you. You had received your first paycheck and handed it to Namjoon. He had insisted that you kept at least half of it so you could save up money for your own apartment, but you refused. He was the one taking care of you so he deserved it.

The bond between you and Namjoon had been better than ever. You had put more trust in him and so did he. You also made it a habit to have a movie night almost every Friday. Which meant that you'd fall asleep during the movie and Namjoon tucking you in on the couch.

Sadly, you had been sick for 3 days straight. You weren't sick but you just had a fever. Everything felt hot. The feeling had become stronger throughout the days. You still went to work but you moved as little as possible so your body temperature wouldn't rise.

Namjoon had been busy with his schoolwork. He said his midterm finals were coming and he needed to study. Hence why you hadn't told him you had a fever. Your fevers usually went away after a few days. So you didn't think much of this fever either.

~
Y/N POV

"Ugh, why is everything so damn hot. Why won't it just go away." You mumbled. You had this fever for 5 days now and it didn't seem like it was going away soon. You had told Namjoon how you were feeling and he insisted on getting a day off since it was Friday and you were free on the weekend anyway. So you did.

You said that you were still able to walk and care for yourself and that he did not have to worry about me when he was gone. He was relieved to hear that and asked if it would be alright if he worked his normal hours today. You said it was totally fine and he shouldn't worry. And so he left.

You walked around the house and decided to clean it. It was the least you could do since you weren't going to work.

After two hours. You had cleaned the living room and both of your bedrooms and done the dishes. You only had to do laundry. You took Namjoon's clothes and sniffed it. You could smell Namjoon's scent all over his clothes. You wondered, would he notice it if a few of his clothes disappeared for a bit? You smelled the clothes again and took the ones that smelled like him the most and walked to your bedroom. You threw those clothes on the bed and hid them under your blanket. You put the rest of the clothes in the washing machine. You went back to your room and took the steong scented clothes of namjoon. You crawled under the bed and began putting his clothes in a circle. You made your own little nest. It felt nice. You felt safe. You felt like you were surrounded by a mother cat and kittens. You laid down in your nest and fell asleep. Still smelling Namjoon's scent.