heat

You woke up. The fever immediately noticeable. It definitely worsened. You heard a knock on the door. You immediately crawled out of your nest and laid on top of your bed before answering.

"Yes," you said.

"Can I come in?" Namjoon asked

"Yes"

Namjoon walked in. He looked tired.

"Namjoon you should go to sleep. You look exhausted."

"I was planning to do that but I wanted to check on you first. Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah I am feeling better now." You lied. You just didn't want him to worry.

"That's nice. Thanks for cleaning the house Momo. But have you seen my smiley pajama shirt? I can't find it."

You froze. That shirt was in your nest. It smelt the most like namjoon so that's why you took it. But you can't tell Namjoon that!

"No I haven't seen it. Sorry Monnie"

"Oh, well thanks anyway. Goodnight Momo."

And then he left the room. You began to think. Why did you even take those clothes. You thought and though. And then you froze.

No, no no no no no no no no this cannot be happening. Not now! You thought. You needed to get out of this place as fast as possible.

How hadn't you noticed? You didn't have a fever, your body was in the first steps of your heat! The nesting the heat. They were all signs of getting your first heat.

You ran to Namjoon's door. You knocked on the door. You waited for a response. After a few seconds, you heard a faint "Come in" from Namjoon.

"What's the matter? I was just about to go to sleep."

" I..I need to go away for a day or two ok?" I'll see you on Sunday or Monday." You said while closing the door.

"Y/N, wait! Why are you going away? And why now? You still have that fever. Where are you even going?" He mumbled while he got up again. He didn't have a shirt on. Probably because you had his shirt.

"I-I j-just need to. I found out why I am sick. And I don't know where I am going but, I can't stay." You said.

"Y/N, do you don't want to be around me? Do you hate me? And what do you mean you know why you're sick? ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" He said. You knew that he was joking with his last question. But you were worried about the other two questions. They were real questions.

"NO! No no no of course not! I like you so why wouldn't I want to be around you. And I most certainly do not hate you Joonie. AND NO I AM NOT PREGNANT YOU ASSHOLE" you said.

"This is just weird thing that, it's just a hybrid thing ok. You'll be totally creeped out by me. You won't want to see me anymore." You looked down. You felt a hand on your chin that helt your head up.

"Y/N, nothing that will happen tomorrow will change our bond ok? Except if you turn into a murder machine and start killing people or something." He said

"I won't judge you Y/N. You have my word."

"Really?"

"Really. Now, go to bed. It's late and tomorrow is Saturday."

"Ok Namjoon. Goodnight. Have sweet dreams." you said and smiled.

"You too Momo. Goodnight." He mumbled and basically fell back on his bed.

You walked to your bed and closed the door. You laid down on your bed. You didn't know what was going to happen, but you were scared. Scared of how you'll probably break Namjoon. You got out of bed and crawled under your bed in your nest. Which was 100 times more comfortable. You fell asleep in an instant. And forgot all of your previous thoughts.