SMUT 18+ BE AWARE

*IF YOU HAPPEND TO KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS. IF YOU DO THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME FOR THIS I WARNED YOU*

Y/N POV

You woke up. Your head was spinning and your lower half of your body was in pain. You looked on your left and saw Namjoon. He was still sound asleep. You had feared that he would be sore today after what happend yesterday. You felt bad for him, but deep down inside, you kind of know that he enjoyed the expiernce.

(*flashback*)

You heard the door opening for the second time. Your body was beginning to feel exhausted. However, you still shifted your gaze to Namjoon who stood in the door opening.

"Y/N, I thought about your, uh, request and I will help you. Only if you really want that of course." He was embarrassed. Which was totally fair. But you werent. You immediatly crawled out of your nest and almost jumped into his arms

"Please fuck me Namjoon. This heat is killing me." You begged. You started to attack his neck. You kissed his collarbone and everywhere around it, trying to find Namjoons sweetspot. You eventually found his sweetspot and sucked on it, Namjoon instantly let out a low moan. You bit his sweetspot, trying to mark him. But he stopped you.

"No biting Y/N, your teeth are way sharper than mine. You'll tear my skin apart."

You listened to him and stopped biting. You continued kissing and sucking his sweetspot while you took Namjoon's shirt of. You stopped kissing him for a second so you could take his shirt of. Your started to kiss his chest instead of his neck while lowering his pants. He was now left in only his boxers. He stopped you when you tried to take off his boxers.

"Y/N, you are the one that is feeling aroused, I should help you get off instead of you turning me on." He said as he started kissing your neck this time. You let out soft moans and eventually, he starts kissing your breasts and sucking on your nipples. He repeated the process slowly, making sure you liked it.

You let out a moan. It wasn't that loud
but Namjoon still heard it.

"Do you like this Y/N?" He says while grinning. It wasn't a normal grin. It was a sexy grin. He too, started to become quite aroused.

You just nodded and let out a soft moan. You were dripping in pleasure. You didn't thought Namjoon would make you feel do good. You wonder if he is a virgen. You didn't want him to fuck you if he still was a virgen. You would feel way too guilty. Even if you were a virgen, you wanted him to save that for his future girlfriend.

"Namjoon wait" you managed to say. "Are you a virgin? Because if you are, you should stop. You need to save your virginity for your girlfriend."

"I am not a virgin anymore Y/N. Don't worry about that." He smiled back and continued kissing and sucking your nippels. You were releaved that you weren't taking his virginity but you still wondered who took it from him.

Every thought about him losing his virginity faded once you felt a hand on your thight thst was slowly making it's way up to your womanhood. You squirmed because of the pleasure that was going trough your body. He traced circles around your clit and every now and then rubbed it, earning a moan from you.

"Namjoon, please stop the foreplay. I want you right now." You mumbed with your eyes closed.

You felt his hand leaving your body. You opened your eyes and saw Namjoon hanging over you. He was smirking but you didn't get what was so funny to him.

"You know, I liked it more when you called me daddy you know. You should call me that from now on." He said with a deep, sexy voice.

You mentally cringed a bit but agreed to call him daddy. You wanted him to continue so you did your best to sound sexy for him.