Dinner

It was currently 7 pm and the two of you were sitting in the restaurant. You and Namjoon usually didn't go to fancy restaurants, which let you question this day even more. You and Namjoon had just ordered your food and were now doing some casual chit-chat.

Hey Y/N I know that we have known each other for a while now, and I really enjoy being with or around you. Just like almost 4 years ago, my stommac gets al, weird when you are around me. I feel like a 13-year-old boy who is crushing and thinking of his crush the entire time I am with you. And I certainly do not want that to end. You are one of best things to happen to me the last years and I really love you. I am glad you tried to steal my groceries that one time. Because that single event made us what we are today. I still live you and I will keep doing that." Namjoon said. His face had become even redder than a tomato.

"Ah Namjoon I love you too. But where is this coming from all of a sudden."

"Y/N I have known you for almost 4 and a half years and been in a relationship with you for just over 4 years. I have cared for you since I have found you and you gladly returned the favor when it was needed. I want to keep it that way." Namjoon said. He didn't look at you but he looked down at the table.

"Y/N, I want to ask you a very important question for me."

"Sure what's the question Monnie?"

"Y/N, will you marry me?" Namjoon said as he held up a box with a ring in it.

At that moment, your blood pressure wen't through the roof. You just gasped and covers your hand with your mouth.

"I want to marry you as many times as Yoongi had been a bottom for Jimin." You smiled and hugged him. But wasn't happy

"Wait, are you saying no?" Namjoon asked with a worried expression.

"No silly! Haven't you heard Yoongi being bottom for Jimin? He's been a bottom more times than I can count. So of course I say yes Namjoon. I love you.

Namjoon smiled and pulled you into a tight hug. You both got a little emotional and cried a bit. Just as Namjoon had put the ring around your finger, he said "You guys can come out now."

You turned around to see the following people

Jin, who has always been quite the emotional type, crying tears of happiness for both of us.

Hoseok, who was smiling and congratulating us with Namjoon and my engagement

Jimin, pulling me into a hug and saying I got so big over the years.

And a royally pissed of Yoongi. But he didn't say anything about the comment you made and just congratulated us with Namjoon and my engagement.

This was the beginning of their perfect life together. And just like every other fairy tale, they lived happily ever after.