4 years later

Y/N POV

Four years later

To say that you were happy is an understatement, you felt happier than you have ever felt before. You had a caring boyfriend, a caring brother, and a caring brother in law since a few weeks. Yoongi had proposed to Jimin almost a year and a half ago and married just a few weeks ago.

The wedding was nice, Yoongi and Jimin invited his friends and family. The wedding was relatively small but it was certainly fun and amusing. And the food was absolutely delicious. Your mouth almost started watering when you thought of that smell and the taste.

Your coworker Seokjin, or we call him, Jin, had made the food. He got a job at the cafe you worked at almost right after Yoongi proposed to Jimin. You and Hoseok quickly became friends and started hanging out with Namjoon Yoongi and Jimin. Even though Jin was older than all of us, we got along just fine.

You guys had a sleepover last night, just as you had almost every Friday. A bowl of snacks and a movie and 6 people in sleeping bags on the floor described the average Friday night of the past 1 and a half year perfectly

(Time skip 1 day)

You walked out of the bathroom and heard a conversation was held in the living room. You knew you shouldn't be eavesdropping on private conversations, but curiosity got the best of you.

"So what do you think Jimin?" You heard Namjoon say

"Actually, I think it is about time." he said

"I am just scared of how everything might turn out you know?" Namjoon said

"Believe me, I had that too with Jimin, you'll be fine I'll promise." You heard Yoongi say.

Right now, two questions were going through your head. The first one being about the conversation. What is Namjoon planning?

And the second question was why Yoongi was awake at such an early hour. He usually didn't wake up before 10 in the morning, so what happened.

"Fine, I'll do it tonight." Namjoon said

"And actually do it this time Joon, I do not want to wait 3 hours behind your table to hear you leaving without saying it." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, my ass was sore after I sat on you Yoongi for three hours." Jimin said

"You don't get to complain Jimin, my lap was sore for two days." Yoongi said

"Are you sure that's not because of something else?"

"Guys can we please get back to the problem here?"

"There is no problem anymore Namjoon, you just need to say the words. This isn't 4th grade where people will ask it for you." Jin said

"I guess," Namjoon said. "But what if she says no?"

"Then she says no," Yoongi mumbled. "Just stop overthinking it Joon"

You wanted to come closer to the door to hear their voices better, but you almost fell, knocking a shoe around the hallway. Instantly, they're shut their mouth. You knew you had to come out now and so you did.

"Sorry for the shoe guys, I tripped over it."

"It's ok Y/N. By the way, would you like to go out for dinner today? There is this really good restaurant in town and I kind of wanted to try it." Namjoon said

"Yeah of course, how late do you wanna eat?" You said.

"Is around 7 ok?" Namjoon asked

"Yeah sure," you said.

If you had only known what happened next...