6

NJ POV
~

You came back from an average day of school. Due to the circumstances, you were unable to study as much as you would have liked for your upcoming test. You still got to study but you weren't sure if you scored even an 80/100.

After checking up on the girl, you made your way to your school. You had told her that she wasn't allowed to leave the house due to her health. She was a bit disappointed but she understood.

You opened your door and walked into your apartment. Before you could close it the girl ran towards you and gave you a hug.

You really didn't know what do in this situation. So you just stood there really awkward.

"You are back, finally! I got so bored I didn't know what to do." She purred.

"I wasn't gone that long" you laughed and tried to break free from the hug, but her grip was too strong so you just closed the door and walked towards the living room with the hybrid constantly hugging you.

3rd person POV
~

"Hey, I just realized, I don't even know your name. Actually, I don't really know anything about you. Why don't we properly introduce ourselves?"

"Oh of course! I am Y/N and I am 15 years old. I am a cat hybrid.I will turn 16 in a month and I was born outside town. I had lived on the streets for 3 months or something and then you took me in." You said excitedly. You were in a rather good mood today, just like you always were before you had to leave your old home.

"Well, I am Namjoon," Namjoon said. "I am seventeen years old and I live alone. I go to school and such and I also work. I can rap and I am currently a street rapper."

"Wow, that is really cool!  I have heard rap music before but I have never heard you."

"That is because I am not a famous rapper, I just rap for a little while in cafe's and bars and get paid for that. That is also why I can get you a job at a cafe nearby. Anyway, are you hungry? I was going to make some food anyway" Namjoon said.

"Yes please, I am hungry. Can I help? I know how to cook. I used to do it all the time" Y/N said. She was really happy.

"Why are you so happy? You are practically jumping out of excitement." He said while grinning.

"I am happy, that's why." You hummed while making your way to the kitchen.

~

"NAMJOON THAT'S NOT HOW YOU CUT AN ONION" Y/N screamed out while she took the knife out of his hand "You are murdering the union. Let me do it."

The longer the two of you were cooking, the more Y/N began to take over. When they were halfway done, Y/N completely took over and forgot Namjoon was even there. Namjoon just sat down in the living room again and began searching on the web how to take care of a Hybrid. He figured that that was a must since it would take at least a month for her to move out. He didn't really mind but he should know how to take care of you.

He found a really big forum with all sorts of tips and information about Hybrids.

First off, make sure you know what kind of animal your Hybrid is. All hybrids types are different so you should know what your hybrid actually needs.

These are the following types that are known:

-Tiger Hybrids.
Their tails, and ears are a mixture of yellow and orange. They have a preference for meat. They are very protective and will defend their owner at all costs. Their tails tend to grow around 40cm long.
~learn more~

-Wolf hybrids.
Their ears and tail are gray tinted. They like the night sky and they should be accompanied by someone if there is a full moon or else they will get very lonely. Their tails tend to grow around 50-60cm
~learn more~

-Bunny hybrids.
Bunny Hybrids have ears just like normal rabbits. They can have multiple colors and they have a twitching nose. Their tail is a little stump instead of a long tail like most hybrids.
~learn more~

-Cat hybrids
he ears and tail can have different colors.Cat Hybrids have a preference for fish and milk products. Cat hybrids are known to be very clingy with their owner if they feel safe. Their tail can grow up until a 120cm but most Cat hybrids have a tail that is around 90-100cm long.
~learn more~

- Dog hybrids.
This kind of hybrid is very energetic. Their ears can have different colors and they are very clingy with their owner if the owner shows them a lot of love. Their tail can grow 30cm long.
~learn more~

He clicked on the "learn more" under the cat hybrid paragraph and started reading.