7|

Hi.

How are you?

•••

Taehyung looked across the room at Jimin as he talked to Jenna. He sighed shifting towards Jungkook who held his phone tightly in his hands as he played his video game.

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers, then began tapping them against the table they sat at. Jungkooks dark eyes glanced up to his Hyung watching as the older boy started to tap his foot in a nervous manner.

"Yah Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung looked at him and nodded lightly. Although Taehyung tried to play it off, Jungkook didn't buy it for one second. Taehyung was a wreck. He hadn't slept and had felt the worst he's ever felt.

"Taehyung-ahh look at me," Jungkook spoke. Taehyung's sluggish eyes turned to Jungkook slowly.

"You have to get over this" Jungkook finished watching as Taehyung rolled his eyes. Taehyung hadn't spoke to Jimin since that night. Taehyung knew it was childish but he couldn't shake this feeling off. Taehyung felt betrayed even though Jimin couldn't control the whole soulmate process.

Jimins eyes flickered to the pair talking and felt his heart clench. He looked back to Jenna who sipped slowly on her juice, admiring her new glasses in the mirror next to them.

"Hey I'll be right back okay?" He said to her. She nodded to him, almost squealing as he left a sudden kiss on her cheek quickly before walking away towards the two boys.

Taehyung absently looked at Jungkook as the boy continued to speak. Jungkooks eyes traveled behind him and he stopped talking altogether. Taehyung heard footsteps as Jungkook stopped talking.

"Can I speak to him for a second"

Taehyung tried to stand up but was surprisingly pulled down harshly. Jimin's hand was firmly placed on Taehyung's shoulder as Jimin sat down in the closest seat to him.

"Stay" Jimin said very calmly. It's not that kind of calm that you like though. In his eyes you could see he was being stern, that he wasn't playing around. Jimin glanced at Jungkook and with one nod Jungkook was up and walking away from the table. Jimin turned to Taehyung as he spoke next.

"You are a grade A asshole"

Taehyung was taken aback by his words. He looked at Jimin with raised eyebrows watching as he pointed at him.

"You need to stop," Jimin said and Taehyung turned his head stubbornly.

"Your ruining our friendship because I found my soulmate?" He continued. Taehyung felt his heart drop at his words before turning towards Jimin.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship" Taehyung whispered towards Jimin.

"Then what are you doing? Your shutting everyone out again. We talked about this. You will find your soulmate. Look how sudden mine was. Do you think I planned that? It just happens, and it will happen to you too, but you can't let it ruin you while you wait" Jimin said to him not realizing the tears that had gathered in Taehyung's eyes.

"I'm sorry Jimin" Taehyung said lowering his head in defeat. Then with that he started to cry as his face laid against the table. Jimin rubbed his back and shoulders gently, trying to comfort him.

"Yah it's okay. I know it must be hard but you can get through this. We're all here for you" Jimin whispered. Taehyung looked up to him, wiping his tears away. He hugged the boy suddenly and Jimin hugged him back.

"I think you should apologize to someone else too" Jimin said. Taehyung looked up to Jimin as he nodded his head in the direction of the doorway. Taehyung turned his head, letting his eyes fall on the girl who had just walked through the door.

Rhi.

---------------------

She let her suitcases fall to the ground as she walked through the doorway. She was immediately met with a tired looking Hoseok as he gave her a small smile. It was currently 5:37 a.m and they were leaving in less than three hours for the airport.

"Did you boys eat yet?" She asked as Yoongi and Namjoon walked over as well. They all nodded yes sleepily, sitting on the couches in the area, Yoongi almost instantly falling asleep.

"I didn't noona" A voice said and Rhi turned to me the eyes of Taehyung. She was a bit taken back at the sight of him. He looked exhausted. She wasn't scared of Taehyung after what he did, she was just shocked by him. She knew something was wrong so she didn't hold anything against him, even though Jin thought she should have.

"Taehyung-ahh" She spoke still surprised by his presence. She could tell he was slightly uncomfortable.

"I-I um yeah..I was going to order in.. what would you like?" She asked and Taehyung sighed out.

"Can I talk to you actually?" He responded. She looked at him questioningly before nodding towards the hallway. He held the door open for, and as she walked out, she ran right into a familiar chest. She looked up and smiled at who was standing before her, while Taehyung only gulped nervously. Jin was still terribly pissed off at Taehyung for advancing so aggressively on his girlfriend.

"Yah what are you up too?" Jin asked Rhi, but his eyes were fixed on Taehyung. He didn't look very happy to see him, and Taehyung was about to say forget it and just talk to her later.

"We were going to go talk" Rhi spoke, her hand finding Jin's bicep, squeezing it lightly. Jin looked down at her, and a sudden flashback of that day flashed in his memory. She was so petrified by Taehyung. He was out of control.

"Until he gets better, i don't think that'll be happening" Jin said and Rhi went to say something but shut her mouth when she saw the look Jin gave her.

"Jin Hyung-" Taehyung started.

"No. You don't get to talk. Lets go Rhi" Jin cut him off, taking Rhi's hand and pulling her away. Rhi gave him an apologetic look as she sped up to Jin's pace. 

Taehyung looked at their retreating backs and sighed. He needed to make up for this. For his mistakes.

-------------------

Chapter 7! 

More of y/n next chapter!

Like, comment, and share!