29|

Hey :)
I just wanted you to know
You are beautiful.
You are smart.
You are amazing.
You are loved.
You are worth it.
I love and appreciate you 💜

im also eligible for wattys 👀

•••

They were unpacking boxes the rest of the day, nearly until dinner when Jimin, Jenna, and Jungkook decided to head back to the dorm.

'Are you sure you don't want to join us for dinner, you guys really haven't ate' Jimin stated.

'We'll order in tonight and go grocery shopping or something tomorrow. Really were okay' Taehyung replied and Jungkook snickered.

'What?' Taehyung questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

'Is Y/n on the menu tonight?' He asked, laughing as Y/n scolded him.

'Maybe she is' He said and Y/n sighed as she covered her face in embarrassment.

'Okay you're stressing her out; let's go' Jenna laughed; practically shoving the two wreckless boys out the door.

'Have a good night' She called over her shoulder.

The door shut, and they were left alone in peaceful silence.

Taehyung hummed to Y/n, who was on the other side of the kitchen counter.

'What are you hungry for?' He asked taking his phone out.

'I don't, what are you hungry for?' She questioned back. He looked at her, a boyish grin on his face.

'I thought we agreed we wouldn't be this couple' He joked as he watched her cheekbones show as she smiled brightly.

'Well I haven't been in korea for a while, and especially not in Seoul. You live here so I'm assuming you know more places than me' She replied and laughed as Taehyung mocked her lightly.

'You're so funny' He mumbled as he unlocked his phone and typed in close restaurants to them.

'In the mood for pizza?' He offered and she hummed in agreement.

'Do you like pineapple?' He asked and she scrunched her nose up.

'On pizza?' She asked, yuck crossing her mind before it left her mouth.

'Good we established that we both don't like it then' Taehyung replied and she smiled cheekily in his direction.

'What about cheese pizza, and a bottle of champagne?' He asked and she grinned and walked around the counter to him.

'Sounds good to me' She smiled, and he leaned in to kiss her. She giggled against his lips and his arm sneakily wove around her waist and she yelped in surprise as he pushed her into his chest.

'You ass' She said as he smiled and kissed her again. He went for a deeper kiss but she tapped his chest and pulled away.