38|

Hey hey hey! Long time, no see. I'm gonna try updating more often 💜

This chapters shoutout goes to

My favorite hair color on jin was the rainbow type of hair he did for ly/sy

Next chapters shoutout goes out to the person who can guess how many times I've seen bts live first!

Please enjoy!

....

Semi 18 plus scene ahead 🔞
skip to end of scene
if uncomfortable

....

She woke up to feathery kisses being scattered across her neck. Warm hands circling her, legs still intertwined as she woke up a little more with each touch of his plush lips.

'I know you're awake, your hearts racing'

Taehyungs deep morning voice filled the empty air, a warm feeling spread in her chest and traveled to her stomach.

She let her eyes flutter open and was met with deep brown eyes set on her like prey.

'Good morning to you too' She giggled and he broke into a smile as he leant down to kiss her.

A content sigh left her mouth as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as his lips devoured hers completely. He nibbled away at her lips, the feeling oh his nails slightly digging into her hips as he got excited.

Pulling away, she saw the same dark eyes she did the night they got the call about Jungkook.

'Taehyung, do you want to take my shirt off?' She said, tint of red in her cheeks with slight embarrassment. Taehyung immediately nodded, his adams apple bobbing as he swallowed in anticipation.

He suddenly pulled away as he sat up on his knees and she looked at him in his morning glory. Tan skin glowing with messy black longer black hair and a cheeky smile reaching his lips as he saw her peering eyes swallowing him whole.

She watched in bliss and his slim fingers reached for his t shirt. He gripped it and slipped it off, exposing his upper body.

Y/n drank him in quickly. When they had debuted she remembers the ripped skinny boy that Taehyung was. But now he was toned. He didn't have a six pack, but a toned torso with a tummy she could poke... and she did just that.

He looked at her in amusement as she gave him an innocent look. She loved his body. Her hand slid up to his stomach again and she slid them up to his abdomen.

She saw his trail from his bellybutton, it disappearing under the waistband of his pants.

He was beyond amazing; he was ethereal.

Taehyung hummed as his hand reached hers, and urged her to sit up. She did just that, and when she was sat upright, he took her face in his hands and leaned down to kiss her again.

Warm fingers meeting her stomach as they explored underneath her night shirt before they disappeared, then suddenly she felt him grasp the sides of her shirt. She didn't even wait for a command as she lifted her arms, withing seconds feeling the fabric being slid off her.