28|

•••

Yeontan jumped happily as Taehyung opened the door, his tiny little yaps of joy echoing through his new house. Before they left for the states, Taehyung had preoccupied his time in slowly moving stuff from the dorm to here. He mostly did it in his free time when he was in his lonely state, and he had finally decided that with Y/n with him now that it would be better to fully move in.

They had exactly two days off until the Seoul Concerts, and he reserved his days for his puppy, and his Y/n.

Y/n had persisted on helping him move the last of his stuff in tomorrow, and he reluctantly agreed after she gave him puppy dog eyes.

Of course, they weren't allowed to do pda anymore, so this was a good excuse to get a few smooches from her. His brain never fails to remind him when Ms. Park kindly reminded him that her daughter was unprepared in the affection department and didn't need the world making fun of her kissing tactics. Taehyung still remembers the embarrassment in y/n's eyes as her mother exposed that it was her first kiss.

Taehyung on the other hand, had a field day.

He was more than ecstatic to find out that he took her first kiss, and y/n was excited too, she just didn't show it.

Taehyung called for the dog keeper and watched as the young male, a little younger then Jungkook, came rushing into the room.

'Hyung it's been a while, I'm glad your home' The bright boy said.

'Thank you Subin' Taehyung replied as he moved his luggage over.

'Your pay is transferred to your account! Thank you for taking care of my baby while we were gone' Taehyung countered as he picked Tannie up.

'All the pleasure. I have to go get my daughter, I'll see you soon to pick him up in a few days!' Subin said.

'Wah I forgot you had a young daughter? Only a few months old right? You'll have to bring her so y/n can meet her' Taehyung said, Subin watching the admiration in his eyes.

'Ah yes! I'll have to bring her next time! And congratulations hyung. I'm glad you found your soulmate. Where is she?' Subin asked.

'She's coming over with some of the boys soon. I wanted to tidy up before they came. I know my rooms messy and I don't need her seeing that' Taehyung explains. Subin laughed in reply, fond of how much love Taehyung held in his eyes.

'I'll let you get to it then. Have a nice day Taehyung-hyung' Subin replied and they bowed lightly to each other before Subin left.

Taehyung let yeontan down so that he could think of where to start, before his eyes zoned in on the pile of mail on his counter. He cursed lightly at it before sighing.

'Alright Tannie, let's get to it' Taehyung joked walking away, his small puppy waddling behind him.

.....

Jungkook looked at Y/n like a big sister. Her small dimple showed as she skipped to the SUVs, and he couldn't help but laugh at the similarities between her and Taehyung.

'Yah don't trip! The last thing we need is a trip to the hospital. My head will be on a silver platter if you get hurt with me' Jungkook called watching as she strutted forward quickly. He heard the giggles of Jimin and Jenna behind him. They laughed louder as Jungkook whined again for his Noona to slow down.

'Just imagine when he gets his soulmate. Poor girl won't be able to pour the milk on top of her cereal by herself' Jimin said, and Jungkook abruptly stopped and turned to them.