15|

Hi guys!

I'm so ready for this!

•••

Anxiety.
Slightly nauseous.
Light headed.
Nerves EVERYWHERE.

That's how Y/n felt right now. Her hands were glued to her side's as she walked next to Taehyung.

The thought of not being accepted scared her. Not only by the management; but by the fans.

She had always had trouble fitting in and now she could feel her face frown at the thought of rejection. She liked Taehyung, alot. She's been a fan for a while, but now she feels so much for. Foreign feelings that excite and scare the crap out of her at the same time.

"Right this way" Rhi spoke softly, pointing to a hallway with multiple doors on either side. She lead the way, her heels clicking off the tiled floor; much like y/n's own.

Jenna and Jimin were in front of them; holding hands. Taehyung's eyes seemed to be glued to that as he felt his body needingly want that same thing. He anxiously looked over to y/n as she looked down while walking. He seems conflicted, deciding whether or not to grab her soft hands.

Just do it already

Taehyung sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. The small noise snapped y/n out of her thoughts as she looked at the man next to her. She followed his eyes and felt her heart skip as she saw the molded hands.

He wanted that too. Maybe she did aswell.

He was so focused that he didn't even see the small petite hand reach over to his pocket. He seemed shocked as he felt the soft surface of her palm as she pulled his hand out.

A very weird feeling spread through her stomach as she let her fingers slide down his hand until their fingertips touched. She kept her eyes forward; while Taehyung looked down at the interaction. He let his fingers seperate, watching as her delicate ones slipped between his. She grasped his hand and slightly squeezed it; he smiled as he watched his hand engulf hers while he closed his.

The smile on his face couldn't be beat; and it didn't disappear even after they stopped in front of conference room 23.

Rhi knocked on it, the door instantly opening. She smiled at the person on the other side and stepped aside while gesturing for the others to walk in. Ash and Ari walked in instantly, Jimin and Jenna not to far behind them. Y/n felt her heart beat pick up, her feet glued to the floor. Taehyung went to move but stopped when she didn't move with him. He looked to her, and saw the very visible panic run through her face.

"I'll be with you. I won't leave you alone okay?" He spoke and she looked deeply into his eyes before nodding. He squeezed her hand as she walked with him into the room; Rhi stepping in afterwards and closing the door.

The first thing y/n noticed was the many people in the room. She nearly hid behind Taehyung as they all looked their way.

She saw all of the other boys, Jungkook and Namjoon next to each other while the rest were with their soulmates. Ari sat closely to Hoseok, their hands grasping each other's and thighs touching. Rhi made her way over to Jin who smiled fondly over her as she sat down next to him, her arm immedielty wrapping around his. Ash and Yoongi were the farthest away from everyone, his hand running over her knee as they talked quietly. And that's when she saw all of the extra crew, and Pd Nim; who sat at the head of the table. Jimin and Jenna were already sat down, two empty seats next to them.