9|

Oh boy it's almost that time.

•••

Taehyung nervously tapped his fingers against his thigh as he waited outside of Jin's hotel room. Taehyung knew Rhi was in there and he needed to talk to her, and it wasn't even about apologizing this time.

He was scared. Yes scared. He hadn't expected to wake up from a pain coursing through his arm, nor was he expecting the number 4 being there when he pulled his pajamas up. He knew that this wasn't the way it worked and since Taehyung knew Rhi's mother majored in Soulmatology and taught at SAKA (Soulmate Advanced Knowledge Academy) Taehyung hoped Rhi could help him figure out what was happening to him.

He knocked with a shaky hand and pulled back once he heard a male voice call out. No no no no. He needed Rhi to answer, not Jin.

The door opened and he came eye to eye with his oldest Hyung who's face dropped seeing him.

"What do you want?" Jin asked coldly. Taehyung was nervous already and knowing Jin was still mad at him didn't help the situation.

"I-I need to speak with Rhi" Taehyung sounded uneasy and Jin looked at him for a second before the word no filled Tae's ears.

"Please Jin! This isn't a time to play around it's serious!" Taehyung snapped at Jin feeling his anxiety grow in his chest. Jin clenched his jaw at how Taehyung spoke and stepped towards him.

"Why would she help you? All you are is disrespectful" Jin said coldly while poking Taehyung's chest. Taehyung felt tears come to his eyes knowing Jin thought that. He was scared, tired, and now Jin basically hated him?

"Hyung please" Taehyung said and that's when the younger boy burst into tears. He sounded so helpless and even then Jin's mother like instincts wanted to kick in and forgive and comfort him. But Jin knew he had to learn his lesson. Jin knew he was being harsh, but he loved Taehyung like a brother and he didn't want Taehyung to think his actions were okay.

"I'm so sorry.  Please don't hate me. I know I messed up and I regret it so much. Please forgive me" Taehyung sobbed and Jin felt bad as the word hate left Taehyung's mouth.

"Yah. I don't hate you Taehyung, I'm just upset. I forgive you, but promise me you won't ever act like that again " Jin spoke grabbing the boy and pulling him to him. Taehyung cried for minutes in Jin's arms, finally letting out all the pain he's been holding back. Jin suddenly remembered that Taehyung had said that something serious was happening and pulled Taehyung back.

"Taehyung what did you originally come here for?" Jin asked and Taehyung gulped but slowly lifted his arm. He pushed his sleeve up, the number 4 coming into view. Jin's eyes widened is surprise.

"What the-" Jin said but stopped once he saw Taehyung's skin moving. He grabbed Taehyung's arm just as the boy let out a surprised screech as black started to appear right next to the four.

"HYUNG WHAT'S HAPPENING" Taehyung yelled as Jin panicked. He's never seen anything like this, or heard of it. Jin's eyes were focused on Taehyung's arm as the number 7 appeared.

"I-Uh-" Jin stuttered before quickly turning into his hotel room calling out to Rhi who was listening to music with headphones in on the bed. Jin threw a nearby towel at her watching as she looked up with a scowl, but once she saw Jin's face she immedielty pulled the ear buds out. Jin pulled Taehyung into the room, shutting and locking the door behind him. Taehyung was crying again as the 7 still freshly placed on his arm burned at his skin.

"Yah what's wrong?" Rhi asked looking at the distraught boy and then Jin who looked pale.

"Please tell me you can get a hold of your mom " Is all Jin said as he met her eyes. She gave him a confused look and asked why. All Jin did was push Taehyung forward with him and held the boys arm out. Rhi opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out as she stared at the two random numbers on his arm.

"Yeah I'm calling her right now" Rhi said quickly as she hurriedly grabbed her phone, dialing her mother's number then waited for her to pick up, her eyes never leaving Taehyung's arm.

-------

Taehyung watched as Rhi hummed quietly over the phone. She had been talking for a while, using big words and asking him very strange questions. He was twiddling with his thumbs, a habit that he was so accustomed too that he didn't even notice he was doing it. His back straightened up as she finally said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. She sat it down quietly, a sigh leaving her mouth.

Taehyung felt his heart leap as she turned to him, a small smile on her face. He couldn't read any emotion so he didn't know whether this was terribly bad or good.

"So after telling her everything she believes you have Sucolio Tumprus" Rhi spoke, a spark of pity crossing her face. Taehyung looked at Jin confused and Jin only shrugged to him.

"Sucolio Tumprus?" Taehyung asked to Rhi.

"This is good and bad news for you" She said folding her hands. Taehyung was nervous as he nodded at her to continue.

"Sucolio Tumprus is a condition. It's a deficiency in your body. The cells that are connected with the Soulmate process get confused and react like you've met your soulmate. Saying that, it means you have very powerfull cells that can effect your soulmate. Even though you haven't met you still are connected and whoever your soulmate is, she's receiving her number sequence as well. The bad thing unfortunately means it's harder to find your soulmate since the process doesn't happen in person, but the reason your cells reacted is because they've sensed your soulmate which means she's close" Rhi explained and Taehyung couldn't even react, his ears only focusing on the last sentence.

He had a Soulmate and she was close.

"How do we find her?"

-------------------
NEXT CHAPTER get ready

Share, Like, and comment!

Love you all xoxo