36|

Hello.

Sorry for having to delete and reupload it was messing up for some reason

How are you beautiful people?

It's good to be back.

I hope this helps you guys figure some stuff out.

Shoutout of the week is:

x_tonight_alive_x

for guessing that my favorite song is dionysus!

Next chapters shout out goes to the first person who can guess my favorite song off of THE MAP OF THE SOUL 7 album!!

•••

2 days prior

Xuxi paced the room silently, still trying to process what exactly he just heard.

His eyes darting to the witch across the room, he frowned as he saw her malicious smirk with evil in her eyes.

'You never told me the potion was that strong' He spat to her and she laughed in mock as she sat in the chair, legs crossed.

'Last time I checked you have no say in what I say or do Xuxi, you are my errand boy' She replied and he growled lightly as he came to a halt.

'You know I am not just some errand boy, you're supposed to be teaching me how to be a warlock'

She laughed loudly, uncrossing her legs to stand up. She walked towards him, heels clicking against the hard floor. Her fire red hair pulled back into a tight bun as she swayed her hips.

As she reached him, she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow to him.

'You will never be a warlock, you don't have what it takes' She snorted with amusement as he clenched his jaw.

'Besides, what's the issue? I got our moneys worth from that pathetic girl who needs attention' She added, spinning around and walking back to her seat.

'What you did is against the councils word, you aren't supposed to make magic that'll affect that many people' He replied.

She turned to him, a mock gasp leaving her lips.

'Oh no! Whatever shall I do... ha. That's right, nothing. They're too scared to do anything to me. Plus, the people involved can't get suspicious about her'

Xuxi shook his head in disgust as she picked her purse up.

'You made a mass spell that's affecting them all so they don't question anything about her and that kpop boy! A celebrity? You think someone won't find out?' He snapped and she groaned in distaste.

'My spell will work just fine. Stop doubting me. They don't call me Ruby the Blood Red Witch for nothing'

Ruby turned and gestured around the cave like room, her potion room.

'Do me a favor and clean up while I'm gone will you?' She said and winked playfully towards Xuxi who glared towards her before watching her turn and make her way out.

Xuxi sighed loudly as he thought about how the council will atleast get to him if they found out. His eyes wondered around the potion room until they landed on a specific book.