1.1 Interdimensional Adventure [:Re]

Lang Qiu Yue was a designer, pretty well known in the industry for her graphic designs

Her works ranged from posters for movies to art designs, typography and calligraphy, game designs, Illustrations and anything else she could dabble in.

She had almost never stepped outside her house for the past three years. Never buying anything that could be bought online from outside. Her resolve to conserve as much as energy as possible was a very serious one.

On that day she had finally left the house and now, lying there on the side of the road, she wondered – 'Why?'

Had she known she'd die, she wouldn't have taken a step out of her house even if there was a disaster. Dying here all alone on the roadside just left a bad aftertaste. She couldn't believe she'd gotten caught up in this orchestrated crash of two vehicles.

There she lay on the paved black tar that was slowly being embraced by the trickling red liquid and it pooled into the little crevices on the road. The bike that the other person had been riding had been upturned and was lying on her leg, crushing her knee and ankle under its weight.

Only the crackling sound of the car burning nearby and her own painfully loud breathing rang in her ears.

Having always been a person with little tolerance for pain, Lang Qiu Yue was all ready to give up and die.

Her body was bruised in so many places and all the cuts and open wounds were bleeding out profusely. Breathing had become such a laborious chore that she just wanted it to stop.

She had been waiting so long for this to end, and Qiu Yue just wanted it to end already. Too long she had been struggling to live.

But alas the universe that seemed to always hear her wishes and fulfill the exact opposite of them had worked its curse this time around too. In the distance she could hear the faint sound of the howling of an ambulance.

Don't try to save me man!
(ꐦ°᷄д°᷅)

Already she was in so much pain, she didn't even want to imagine what it would be like if they tried to save her. From her own tragic experience she knew it'd be even more painful.

Then she heard something, something else.

Lang Qiu Yue thought this was it, perhaps she was finally losing her mind.

There were multiple faint and simultaneous beeping sounds that seemed to be coming from an electronic device, except she was sure that nothing had survived this wreckage of an accident. The other victims...

Then a synthetic voice spoke in the background, sounding very much like Siri.
(・◇・)アヤヤー

"00663 Destroy Harem, Save Male Lead System."

"Host no. #9"

"Start Initialization Process, identifying parameters. Recording data:
Name: Qiu Yue
Human Body: Average.
Mental Strength: Extremely weak.
Hatred for harem: Off charts."