Halloween Special!

Little red Qiu Yue skipped along the path in the forest marveling at all the flowers and the sunlight falling through the trees.

She so wanted to stop and smell them! But then mama had told her that she shouldn't dally along the way to grandma... but how could these lovely woods be dangerous?

Speaking of! She gently lifted a corner of the clothe covering the basket taking a whiff of the sweet and warm blue berry pastries mother had made grandma.

Oh how sweet they smelled~

But her eyes returned to the beautiful sweet little flowers along the way~

And so she stopped to smell them, after all, we all need to stop and smell the flowers once in a while right?

After this I need to hurry along, no more breaks! She thought, but right then a beautiful butterfly flew towards her flying around her in a circle before sitting on her shoulder making her laugh and giggle. The croaking of the frogs was so sweet and mild, and then there were prettier flowers, so she stopped a little more to pick a few more of the blossoms.

In her delight Qiu Yue had totally lost track of her mother's advice and didn't notice a dark shadow behind her.

"What are you doing, oh~ delicious child?"

Called out a ravenous and sensual beauty with lips the color of blood, hair as black as ebony and skin as fair as snow- and just the right amount of fur and a tail to stop from deviating to another story!

Qiu Yue felt a bit weird being called delicious but, oh well!

"I'm going to my grand mother's house to give her some treats my mother made! It's over the brook near the edge of the forest~ Oh! Oh no! I'm late~"

And so Qiu Yue ran knowing that if her mother knew what she'd done last summer - I mean she'd done now she would certainly be angry.

Suddenly she realized she'd never introduced herself or asked for the beautiful girl's name! But she would the next time they met.

The wolf Yao Yan took a shortcut through the woods to reach the cottage faster and knocked on the door thinking to fool the old grandma.

But as soon as the door opened, oh my! It was a man! And she promptly got bonked in the head and fainted.

'That is so not grandma!'

Thought Yao Yan right before she blacked out.

Huo Zi Feng nodded, satisfied with having gotten another obstacle out of his way. Why were so many peoples interrupting his plan 'Eat Qiu Yue'!

Huo Zi Feng quickly dressed the unconscious Yao Yan as the granny looking for a nightgown that looked the best and a frilly sleeping cap, even though it was the middle of the day, and for good measure added dabs of the granny's perfume!

A few minutes later little Red Qiu Yue came knocking on the door and seemed shocked to see Huo Zi Feng open the door instead of her beloved grandma!

"Who are you~?"

She titled her head adorably and cluelessly.

"I'm the one your grandma selected as your husband!"

He said firmly welcoming Qiu Yue inside to stop her from escaping later.

Qiu Yue blinked her eyes innocently.

"Husband? Is that something you eat it?"

"This... yes of course!"

Huo Zi Feng's ears turned a bit red but his face remained impassive as he shamelessly twisted Qiu Yue's words.