2.20 2in1

Qiu Yue sat in her exclusive studio going through all the preparations for the so-called music conference they were going to have today. For the past three days, the media, fans and antis alike had been running abuzz with her name.

All those tickets that they'd put up on her fan site to be sold at its cheapest to the members had rapidly sold out. Even the journalists from various media houses were talking about what she would do next. This wasn't as much about her popularity than it was about the fact that she'd dared to declare her relationship in public.

Some were saying that this was a pretentious move and that relationships were meant to be private.

Some said that by doing this she was effectively going to kill her career with this move.

Some were accusing her of playing with her fans. How could she talk about loss when she'd found someone?

Qiu Yue's thoughts wandered around before finally stopping on Qiao Feng. Mhm, he was probably in his office?

She quickly gathered up her notebooks, stationery and phone before striding towards his office briskly.

Though, that didn't really do her much good. After all, she stood in front of his door for 2 minutes, hesitating.

'Do I just go in? But...'

This was Huo Zi Feng. This was her Feng and yet... yet he wasn't? Though she couldn't quite understand her own feelings it felt slightly different? It was him, of course, she could feel that... but it wasn't him at the same time?

A person didn't just have one side to them, that she had known. Well, even then, the way he looked at her hadn't changed.

Exhaling slightly, chuckling at the thoughts her impulsive visit to Qiao Feng's office had caused her, she twisted open the doorknob.

Qiao Feng was on the phone with someone, judging by the words and tone, it seemed to be an official call?

His lips curved into a slight smile when his eyes met hers. He nodded at her and so she just made herself comfortable on the sofa. Actually, she hadn't come here to do anything, she just wanted to work next to him. She couldn't explain it but, even though they didn't speak all the time when they were together, that silence was what drew her in. It was so... warm and comfortable. She didn't feel the need to say anything and yet she knew that he was there.

His coat was hung on the couch opposite to her, so he was simply wearing a white shirt. Honestly, why did it have to look that good? This had to be a bug right? ( * ֦ơ﹃ơ֦) She just couldn't take her eyes off of him. The way his eyes focused on a single thing, his serious and professional silhouette was in the center of her view.

She tried to stop that annoying smile from spreading on her face, but she couldn't do anything about her heartbeat that was going haywire. Seeing the way he was so focused on his work was sexy, but it was also annoying her.

'I know you're busy...'

(*`へ'*)

Her lips twitched as she resisted the urge to jump on him.

Instead, Qiu Yue walked around him. Sloooowly. Then acting as though she was just around to see the projects he had with him, she picked up the pile and pulled out the project at the very bottom.

Actually, she wasn't intending to read it at all, but the title caught her eye.

This was actually the teaser script for a movie?

Qiao Feng smiled slightly. He was aware of what she was doing. But how could he not be? Even unconsciously his eyes would wander over to her, just constantly affirming her existence.