1.9 She's WHAT now?

It was almost two in the morning and the hotel room was illuminated by the moonlight falling through the open windows, the curtains that were pulled open, were still.

The only thing disrupting the peaceful scene was the caterpillar rolling on the bed.

She laid on the bed glaring at the ceiling, her tank top rising up above her belly while all scrunched up. Her hair spread all around her like a high-quality broomstick.

What sleeping beauty? Right now if even her true love saw her he'd run away screaming for their mother.

Qiu Yue felt so done with life right now, why was it so hot today?!

It was the perfect weather for a zombie apocalypse.

She wondered if she should get up and grab a weapon...

Too much effort. No.

Instead, Qiu Yue picked up her iPhone that was lying on the bed stand. She had bugged Yao Yan into giving her one too.

QiuQiu: hey

QiuQiu: hey

QiuQiu: hey

QiuQiu: hey

QiuQiu: hey

QiuQiu: hey

QiuQiu: YanYan

QiuQiu: come on

QiuQiu: you aren't asleep

QiuQiu: hey

QiuQiu: hey

If I can't sleep, then no one can!

Smiling maniacally she continued spamming Yao Yan with messages.

Instead of a reply Yao Yan video called Qiu Yue. Qiu Yue smiled wickedly, she was counting on this. She messed her hair up even more and then accepted the call.

One thing about Qiu Yue was that she loved her nails long, very long, and painted red.

As the call connected she put down the phone on the bed and stayed outside the view such that only her hair would show up.

"Hey hey hey hey, hey your mom!! Are you mad?!"

"Ya! Where are you! Show your face I tell you-!"

Qiu Yue took her nails and started tapping near the camera lightly.

"Ah... hey, Qiu Yue! Don't hide, you, show yourself."

"Hihihihihihihi..hihihi!"

A high pitched laughter was heard instead. Lacking so much sleep, Qiu Yue felt very sleep deprived and at this point, there was nothing she wouldn't do.

Slowly she positioned herself so she could jump into view. And then.. bracing herself–

(❀∫°۝°)∫

"-AHAA-SHDHJDHFJF!"

(A/N: That actually scared me)

Qiu Yue sat with her head resting on one hand as the other combed her hair, her eyes squinting due to the blaring white light in the room, which Yao Yan had forcibly switched on using the system's function.

"...such a waste of the system's abilities..."

"What the fuck were you thinking?! I'm so nice! I'm so pure! How could you scare someone as innocent as me!"

Yao Yan said trying to steady her heart. For this overpowered human turned system, her only weakness was ghosts. Only she knew how she's survived going to supernatural worlds with ghosts as the main focus.