2.21 ...Thank you.

For a feel of how QiuYue sings the song please play the video above by JI's songs. The English lyrics used are by littleblossomMD.

____________

She cutely bowed to the crowd before shooting them all a mischievous wink.

Around this time, the Internet was in an uproar too. The official live broadcast was flooded with people crying and then licking their screen. When had their goddess looked so radiant before? Really when people were happy, they also looked very beautiful.

But it wasn't just that. Qiu Yue has finally talked about what she truly felt, and cried in front of them.

The fans who hadn't been able to go too could feel their eyes well up with tears.

"Don't cry like this! We're here with you, he's also here, you have so many people! It really hurts my heart!"

There were people who felt that her comment, that she didn't truly want to be a star, was very lax.

"So if you didn't want to be one why were you here?"

And yet the idols who couldn't understand why she'd said it felt their hearts clench. It was hard to be someone loved by everyone. You had to give a bit of yourself to everyone and in the end, there was nothing left to give to their partners.

It wasn't just that, the rejection people faced when they announced that they were dating or getting married wasn't just words. It was getting better, but there was a reason why not many people dared to openly announce their partners.

Even now, while Qiu Yue completely ignored the hate, it didn't mean they didn't exist. And if she has read them, even she couldn't guarantee that they wouldn't hurt her. Chances were that she'd be torn to shreds with the sharp, needle-like words they threw at her. Picking at every fault and situation she'd lived through in her life. She didn't have that much fortitude to say that they wouldn't affect her at all.

She knew that what mattered were her fans, friends and Qiao Feng but knowing didn't mean that she'd be able to remember it all the time.

Funny enough, the pain made you forget about everything else.

Even then, she'd chosen to do this. Why? It's because she knew pain, one she couldn't control. Here she could choose to not read the comments. But say something happened to him, the sadness and regret would devour her alive.

But along with all that hate, there were people who were back on her side and had dragged along with the others too.

Seeing someone so vulnerable, the way her eyes had turned red after crying and she'd still given everyone such a beautiful smile, how could they bear to hate her? Seeing such a cute girl talk about how she'd been lost, how her fans were her strength, how she felt like she'd betrayed them by being with him...

"#PureProtectionProgramme army! March ahead and bury all negative comments!!! Let's play a game... hehehehehe, type down the first compliment you heard letter by letter! Without break, if broken start again MUHAHAHAHA!"

You could guess what the scenario was.

However, none of the people currently in the concert venue knew about what was going on. They could see the real person, why would they look at the pictures? Some were, of course, posting the pictures, but they too didn't look away for more than a few seconds.

After all, no matter how they took the picture their idol, QiuQiu looked perfect anyways!

And perhaps the one person who hadn't been able to take his eyes off of her for even a second was Qiao Feng.