1.4 So It Begins

Two days later Qiu Yue stood in front of a very sleek-looking building and watched as people walked in and out of the automated sliding doors

Hearing the sound of a car stopping near her she turned. Yao Yan stepped out of a sleek red Audi. She purposefully made sure to show off as much of herself as she could and slowed down.

The people around them were normally used to seeing expensive cars, but the scene in front of them took their breath away, they felt their mouth go dry as they stopped to take it in.

Seeing such a charming and mature woman walk with such confidence, it would catch anyone's eye.

Currently, Qiu Yue's character was 20, so standing next to Yao Yan who had changed up her look, they looked like a pair of sisters.

When Qiu Yue had first met Yao Yan she wore casual clothes, but now she had changed up her style to mature older sister / businesswoman.

Qiu Yue scowled at Yao Yan.

"That wasn't nice YanYan, I thought I was late! Do you know how much I rushed through everything?"

Yao Yan waved her hand nonchalantly.

"You're an hour early, isn't that good? If I hadn't changed the clocks to 3 hours in advance I don't even want to imagine how late you'd be."

She tsked at Qiu Yue.

"Eeeeeh, two hours isn't that late anyway, big deal."

(O ̄▽ ̄)O

"In the stupid host's standards, it's not! I'm going to go live life up okay? If you need me give me a call."

"Why can't you be orthodox like other systems and listen to my thoughts?"

Yao Yan smiled slyly at Qiu Yue who appeared grumpy.

"Is that permission to listen to your thoughts? Very well! That's been recorded, you can no longer rescind that~!"

Yao Yan didn't wait for a response, she immediately got into the car and drove off.

The stuttering Qiu Yue wasn't even able to say anything to her face.

"You! You can hear my thoughts right?! Doesn't matter how far you run I'll keep curse thinking you all day!"

Huffing Qiu Yue looked around and realized she probably should not have said that aloud. Pretending like she hadn't just done that, she pulled back her shoulders and walked into the office as if she owned it while crying in her heart wondering why she was like this.
('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Qiu Yue walked towards the elevators looking around the lobby area.

Now would be a good time to introduce what sort of business the CEO ML currently dealt with. Though their families were clans with heritage and family businesses and thus had many product lines, currently the CEO was working on expanding the developing information technology and processing section. The firm was based in improving user experience for the usage of electronics and was soon going to expand into games as well.