2.24 Blind Date?

While parking in the basement of the hotel, Qiu Yue saw another car pull in. Looking at the person who got out of the car's passenger seat, Qiu Yue concluded it was a young miss of some renowned family. It was her entire being that supported Qiu Yue's guess. The girl looked elegant and her movements were graceful yet firm. It was amazing how much you could tell by a person's walk.

They both got into the elevator at the same time, but it only when she saw the girl press the button for the ground floor did Qiu Yue realize she didn't know where the restaurant was.

"..."

"...Uhm, do you know where Turquoise is?"

The girl in the blue gave her quick glance, "I do."

...

But she didn't continue. When the floor stopped at the ground floor and she got out, Qiu Yue's lips twitched. As she looked at the girl who had her back turned towards her, she could almost see the word 'Tsundere' in neon lights.

That wooden face, clipped replies, trying to maintain her image, showing her status as a young miss.

It kind of reminded her of how Huo Zi Feng was. She found it cute, like a kitten baring her claws, staring at her with those big and adorable eyes but cold gaze.

She couldn't help but chuckle as she found her way to the reception desk.

Long Bai Yi felt the girl was so shameless. Just before, that girl had looked down on her, but now that she knew of her status she was trying to be nice?

She unconsciously waited to see what the girl would do, going to the restaurant at this time was impossible without prior booking.

Actually she'd asked about the girl too, and just by giving her description, her happy-go-lucky young master style younger brother had immediately known who she was.

"QiuQiu!! Oh my god! you met her?!"  

"...that popular idol?"

"Who else!"

"Hmph."

Even after she told him what had happened all he said was, "So overbearing!! Ah~ she's perfect!~~"

This one-sided view...why don't you become her brother only then?!

"You like her too! Why are you getting angry with me?!"

Bai Yi refused to comment on that.

It's just, after seeing Qiu Yue actually ask for the directions she was wavering a bit. Did she really just want directions?

So she followed her from behind, leaving her two bodyguards bewildered. Why was their young miss sneaking around?

Qiu Yue looked at the board that said "elevators" except there were four different corridors...

Why was this place so big?

(๑o̴̶̷̥᷅﹏o̴̶̷̥᷅๑)

Bai Yi sighed as she looked at Qiu Yue, standing there with a lost look on her face. She stopped hiding and walked towards Qiu Yue.

When Qiu Yue saw the young madam-like girl walking up to her, she knew that it was probably because she looked lost. Momentarily flustered, she blushed slightly but then decided to just ask the girl, if she didn't then who knew when she'd find Feng?

"The lift lobby is the second one on the right."

"A-ah... thank you!"

"Are you going to Turquoise too?"