3.1 You Have To Leave The Nest Sometime

Host: Qiu Yue

System Number: 00663

Main Mission: Break apart the Female lead's (Liang ZiQin) reverse harem.

Completed - Reward 200 points.

Hidden Mission(s):

Find Xiang Qiu Yue's real father. Incomplete.

Reveal the secret hidden by the Long family. Complete - Reward 100 points.

Personal Data:

Name: Qiu Yue

Host Level: 17 (100)

Age: 21

Charm: 85 (100)

Physical Strength: 20(100)

Intelligence: 80(100)

Common Sense (Subjective): 10(10)

Luck: 1(10)

Talent: 75(100)

*10 Free attribute points (1 point gained with 1 level increase)

Points: 650

Inventory: Hair Pin x1, Wedding Ring x1, Inscription Talisman x1, Memory Retrieval Capsule x2, Nuclear Bomb x2, Clothes Creation Talisman x5

Evaluation: A (Completed main mission and 1 hidden mission)

Alert! The system store is now open for use to the host.

Alert! The host can select 2 skills to learn from the repository.

Qiu Yue hummed looking at the information in front of her. Some of her stats had increased over on their own it looked like, she guessed it was because of the work she'd done. Now she knew she could increase her attributes with hard work, at least to some extent. The store was open, but Qiu Yue didn't think that anything she could buy after completing just two worlds would be worth it, she didn't bother checking it right now. More interesting were the skills she could learn.

She willed the repository to open, and a tree list showed up in front of her. A lot of it was darkened, but something very interesting was lit up.

"Mystic Arts"

Her lips turned up as she decided to look into that. It again opened up a long long list, but what she could see already was super cool as well. All of it was just the basics, and Qiu Yue knew that to get to intermediate she probably would have to do the corresponding basic skill. She didn't want to use both her chances in this section either.

'Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Life, Death, Poison, Body Strengthening...' Those were just some of the options. Qiu Yue made up her mind as soon as she saw it, it just felt like the right one to her. After deciding on one, Qiu Yue went back to the first tree that she had seen. There she looked over the others carefully.

'Technology, War, Martial Arts, Music, Art...'

Why were war and martial arts separated? She opened war and clicked her tongue in realization. War had strategy, tactics, and other things. She could guess that martial arts was probably oriented towards individual physical strength. Going back to the main menu, she took another look and opened 'weapon mastery'. Martial Arts sounded good, but it wasn't her style much. She felt like using weapons, to start at least, was a better idea for her. There were many options, and she wanted to choose the dagger, but somehow she was drawn to the sword. It was so generic though, that she wasn't sure. Every fantasy novel had a sword wielder, a famous sword with great power.

'Well if I'm going to be going into the same old harem novels, I could probably find a sword easily.'

The sword was convenient. Qiu Yue just nodded to herself, whatever was easier sounded better. She decided to learn the basics of sword mastery as well.