Off The Map - 2

Seattle, 2000

We watched Chili Peppers as they jump around the stage. It makes us wanna run into it and make a little chaos. So we do. We rush to stage in the middle of Me And My Friends. Taylor's just dancing along, grab the mic with Anthony, Nate doing things with John and then go near Chad. I do mine with Flea, waving my hands to him and start to singing along with him when he do his line. Me and Taylor then go to Chad laughing at his face and giving him our middle fingers. Nate pouring wine all over his  drum kit. But Chad play it cool. He knows we just wanna screw their playing.

Then we're gone for good, preparing what we got for the show. "I bet they thought we're done." Taylor's opening sone glitter tubs and ping pong balls. Me and Nate drag the container to backstage, waiting for the good timing. "First, let's drop the appetizer." I say to them, turn down as many glitters as we can. Nate drop those balls. Guess what? John and Anthony are actually laughing their ass off. And Anthony forget all of his lyrics. It's hilarious. And man, the balls, they're spreading all over the place like a fucking rain.

"Hey, get those lil snakes and I will go to Chad. Let him know what we're winning the prank marathon." I say to them, letting them take the container with them as I go back to stage. They start to drop some and see if Chad notices. Yes, he does. He actually terrified at first, thinking it was actually snakes, but then he knows we got him. I run to him, as spaghetti go down his arms, shoulder and his drums. I mock him, "whoaaaa. Got ya! Eat that!" I laugh at him for the last time before he can hit me with his sticks.

Right after they finished the song, Chad quickly running from his drum, trying to catch me. But I got away. "Compliments to the Foo Fighters!" Anthony scream that out loud on his mic and they're all laughing. That's awesome. Chad is going to get a towel, still with laugh but he's pissed because we won the prank. "They're dead. They're dead little fucking Foo Fighters." He still get some spaghettis on his shoulder. Hilarious.

"I told ya! We will take our revenge." Taylor say that to his face. "It will be on your DVD man! Good luck!" I add as we're cheering about the prank. Now it's just a matter of time before we see another prank. Taylor's prank.

Mt. Si, 2008

Taylor pull out his phone and dial some numbers on it. The poster said that the number belongs to someone named Clairine. We have no idea who is that but we hope she knows something about Aubrey. "You think she's Aubrey's family?"
"Have no idea Dave. As long as I know, she only got father with her. Don't know if she had another."

He put the call on speaker, waiting for someone to pick our call. "Hello? This is Clairine. Who's this?" We think for seconds but then we push ourselves to talk. "Hi. This is Taylor and Dave. We...We knew Aubrey, owner of the cabin. Do you know anything about her?"
"Wait, who are you again?"
"Taylor. Taylor Hawkins, and my friend Dave." It seems like she's kinda surprised to hear our names. "Oh, right. Sorry. Umm, about Aubrey... I'm her godmother. I think we can talk about it."
"Okay. We will wait at the cabin. Is that okay?"
"Sure! I'll get there in 10 minutes."

Seattle, 2000

"Man! That's.... awesome!!!" Taylor can't stop adoring our prank on Chad, like it was a masterpiece. But little did he know about another amazing prank that will happen in minutes. We go to the dressing room, along with the Peppers and I told Nate to distract Taylor from seeing Aubrey as she entering the room. Nate ask Taylor to accompany him to get something left.

Me and Melissa walk in front of Anthony and the rest of the band when suddenly Anthony says, "Who the hell that hot blonde chick that just enter your room? I saw her watching you guys too. Right?" I quickly reply him, "Ssssh. It's Aubrey."
"What? You're kidding me?" Flea almost lose his shit. "What the fuck? Since when she becomes a groupie?"  Anthony laughs and then looks to me. "Please tell me this is another prank you're working at."
"Yeah, because you did a great job to Chad." John adds and bats his eyes to Chad. "Whatever dude. As long as you prank Taylor, I'm good." He chuckled.

"Sssh. He's coming with Nate. Act normal." Melissa says to them and they just walk like it was nothing. "Why you guys walk so slow? I can't wait to drink..." Taylor open the door and quickly jumps back after he see a strange woman running to him. "Taylorrrr!!!!" I have to say the impression that she did is impressive. "Whoaaaa! What the hell? Don't touch me. God! Guys?" He looks back to us and to me. "Dave? Can you fucking help me?"
"Come on. I'm here to see you. I'm your biggest fan!!!" She hug him tightly and we can't help to laugh.

"Ma'am, let me go okay? You can't do that. I have a girlfriend and..."
"Uh? She's not here right? But I am! Can I have a date with you?"
"No you can't. Please let me go. If my girlfriend see this she will...."
"This is me. You stupid." Aubrey take off her sunglasses. "Ah you're no fun."
"What the fuck? Hey, tell me all of you don't know about this. Do you?" He looks at us and we burst our laugh. "Oh crap! Aubrey you scared me! What the fuck did you expect? You want me to hang out with a groupie?" He looked pissed. I go to him just so he will not getting angry to her. "Hey dude, she's just making fun of you okay? Don't be so hard."
"I know Dave, I'm just shocked. God, you looked exactly like a groupie."
"Am I hot?"
"Umm. Sure! I mean, look at you." Taylor pinch her cheeks and then messing her hair. "Nate and Anthony actually thought you're a hot chick." I add, just to make it funnier. "Oh, don't you dare. She's mine." Taylor act like he's blocking anyone from seeing Aubrey. "And she needs to be my groupie after this. In my room." He says, smirking.