》unexpected guests

I kiss Wolfe's head repeatedly. "Mommy loves you so so much. Be good for uncle Jazz." I pout as I reluctantly hand my sleeping angel to Jasper.

He smiles. "Go, it's your bridal shower. Have fun, get drunk, do whatever. We got them both handled."

Ness comes in with Marliya on her hip. I blow a kiss and sigh as Alice drags me out of the house to the car; I hate leaving my babies.

"This is gonna be so fun!!" Alice squeals as Rosalie drives us to the res.

"Yes it is. Because it's my wedding." I smirk. "The one I planned all by myself."

Alice scowls. "Blah blah... but I admit you did do a good job." She giggles and hugs me.

I smile and climb out as we make it to Sam and Emily's, heading to the back yard where a fire is lit. The sun is setting so it gives a nice glow to the orange sky.

Emily smiles wide and hands me a glass of champagne. "There she is!"

I blush and pull my short pink dress down a little - Alice chose, of course it's short. "I'm here I'm here."

"She wouldn't let the babies go." Bella laughs as she and Rosalie sit by the fire.

Emily giggles. "I handed SJ over quicker than Sam expected - terrible two's, no thanks." She shakes her head and sips her glass.

I giggle and make conversation with some of the other girls here. We're waiting for Esme to get here and we will be set. Alice smirks as she reappears from the front of the house. "Esme is hereeee!" She sings.

She takes my glass and I whine as I reach for it, making her slap my hand as she pulls me to the middle of the yard. I sigh and cross my arms across my chest. "What's going on?"

"Esme wanted tonight to be perfect... well one person was missing. So she went and got them."

I look at her confused, only to gasp and tear when I see who walks in with mom. "Shelley!!!!!!"

She laughs and I run over to her, kicking my heels off to make it easier. She catches me into a tight hug and closes her eyes as I do the same. "Look at you, beautiful! You're all grown up!" She sniffs.

I wipe my cheeks and look up at her. "I can't believe you're here!"

She smiles and wipes my cheek. "Of course I'm here... Esme called me last week and said you're getting married next weekend - I couldn't not come. You got your happy ending."

I hug her tightly again and sigh. "I missed you - I'm so sorry I didn't try harder to keep in contact."

She waves me off and takes a glass of champagne from Leah as we sit on the couch by the fire. "Catch me up on you, honey. I bet I've missed a lot."

I laugh and sip my drink. "Oh you bet..."

I explain to her about the children and everything that's happened, editing it to suit a humans view point. She gasps and gushes over the pictures of my angels, exclaiming at how much they look like me.

I smile and begin to enjoy myself, the girls having planned some drinking games and things. It's sort of a 'happy 21st birthday' do as well as a bridal shower.

"Will you stay for the wedding?" I ask Shelley hopeful as I walk her to a cab. She has to check in to her hotel.

"Of course I will poppet. I have to meet those sweet angels of yours! And that handsome fiance." She winks.

I hug her once more and sigh as I wave her taxi off; I can't believe she's here for a week! I walk back to the party, hearing the girls all laughing.