Chapter 1

I'm the blonde one.

The controversial one.

And I previously dated J Balvin.   

People hated when we dated because they assumed that I would put the 'Kardashian curse' on him. What they don't understand is that he pursued me. We flirted for over a year before I let us become official. Things didn't end well and that is that.

Unlike the rest of my sisters I don't own any businesses yet. I make my money from reality tv, hosting, modelling and being a video vixen. I have been featured in countless music videos, dating back to my teens.

I'm a sexual being, sue me. 

KandiceKardashian: Sister Sister @KimKardashian

2,000,000 likes ~ 20,000 comments

I love how much my picture is circulating the web. Nobody knows who is but we look good and I couldn't be happier with the response. After Jose and I broke up, my likes started to decrease and I need something to push my Instagram game back up there.

I smile slightly when I receive the notification that Jose liked my picture. We broke up a year ago and I definitely do want him back, I consider him to be my soulmate. I have dated other guys since but nobody could make me feel what I felt for him.

Knowing that he is on my page, I decide to post a few more images from my photoshoot. He will understand what it means because it was everything that we were until we weren't.

 He will understand what it means because it was everything that we were until we weren't

KandiceKardashian: For You,

1,200,000 likes ~ disabled comments

As expected, his name shows up on my notifications and I smile once more before exiting the app. Once I set my phone, I tune back into the meeting that I am currently having on my career. One thing that also separates me from my sisters is the fact that I can sing. 

I've been secretly meeting up with music producers and writers to work on a single. I'm not signed to any label so I am paying everyone out of my own pocket which I don't really mind. I make enough to be able to do this a million times over, money isn't an issue.

"This is the final copy." A producer states after we've listened to my song. "We will send you the copy then we'll get to work on the music video after meeting with the creative director."

The meeting continues for a further thirty minutes before I have my driver take me to my mom's house. I do know how to drive but sometimes it's more convenient to have your own driver because I'm able to get shit down without having to watch the road.

---

As soon as I enter her mom, I start calling out for her as I make my way into the kitchen. 

"I'm in the kitchen." I call out once I hear a thud coming from upstairs. She probably has Corey up stairs so I'm not going to bother heading up.

"MOM." I shout as soon as I enter her home, I shut the door as I make my way into the kitchen. "I'm in the kitchen."

"Hi Kandi." My mother walks into the kitchen, fixing up her hair. "You didn't call?"

I ignore her smudged lipstick as we hug eachother.

"I wanted you to listen to something." 

"Right now?" She asks and I nod my head, "I'm currently in a meeting. Can it wait?"

"If I leave now then you won't find out for another few weeks." I taunt her and she sighs as she nods her head.

"This better be good, missy." She begins to complain about the meeting being really important as I begin to play the song from my phone.

She just wants to continue her shenanigans with Corey but that can wait a couple more minutes.

Once the song ends, she's speechless.

"Oh wow." She looks at me approvingly. "I haven't heard Kylie playing this. Who is the singer?"

I look away before smirking, "I don't know

I look away before smirking, "I don't know."

"It's a beautiful song but why did you play it for me?" She gives me a confused look as I pour myself a shot of Tequila.

"Let's just say it's a little treat for the Kardashians." I down the drink. "Don't tell anyone about this." 

I give her a kiss on the cheek before making my exit.