Chapter 24

KandiceKardashian: Pink to make the boys wink

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments 

I adjust my bikini bottom which is from Tropic of V and I head outside to find Jose cussing at the phone. I look down to see what has him pissed and I am fucking fuming as I run back inside to grab my phone.

I quickly unlock my phone and I begin facetiming this two faced bitch. She takes her time picking up the phone but she does, I see my mom standing in the background.

"Kendall, what the fuck is your problem?"

"Kandice, not now." My mom sighs and I let out a yell of frustration as I begin to pace around.

"What did I do?" I scoff at Kendall's pathetic voice.

"You're fucking pathetic." I ignore the look of hurt that passes through her face. "How the fuck can you announce my pregnancy? You, of all people."

"It was an accident, it just slipped." She tries defending herself but I don't care.

"YOU BITCH! That was not for you to announce, it's not your pregnancy. You've been so petty towards me these past few weeks and this has just crossed the line." I can faintly hear my mom in the background. "I am fed up with you, Kendall."

Kendall begins to tear up, "I deleted it as soon as I could."

"Too fucking late." I rub my face. "Just you wait Ken, just you fucking wait."

I let out a string of curses before hanging up my phone and chucking it to the side.

This is an all time low for Kendall, I cannot believe that she just announced my pregnancy to the world when I've just announced my marriage. That was not her news to share and I am so pissed at her.

"You seriously need to deal with your sister." Jose walks into the room and I just bury my face in my hands. "Don't feel bad, it's out in the open now and there is nothing that we can do about it now."

"Kendall is so stupid." I sigh as I take a seat. "I wanted us to enjoy this pregnancy for as long as we could without stressing but she's ruined that now."

Jose begins to massage my shoulders as he stands behind me. "It's ok mami, we can still enjoy our time alone. We still have some days left here before we fly back to LA and we can always come out here for privacy because this is your island."

I place my hands over his.

"Besides stress is not good for the baby." He states as he pulls me up, "Let's go distress in our island spa." 

I allow Jose to lead the way to this 'island spa' and we slowly undress ourselves as we walk down these steps. Jose goes in first before I follow behind him and I am in awe as I look around the room which looks like it belongs in H20: Just add water. Jose wastes no time in jumping in, my mouth drops open as he surfaces and turns to face me.

I am so blessed.

"This is..." I'm speechless so I place my hand over my heart. "Thank you."

Jose chuckles as he swims over to me, he lifts his hands up to me and I grab hold of it as he leads me into the pool. I'm surprised by how warm it is, it's like an underwater jacuzzi or even a lagoon.

"What do you think?" He asks as he swims behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Paradise." It's the only word that I could utter.

"All for us." He kisses the back of my head. "All for you."

He releases me then begins to swim around the pool, I decide to stop drooling over this cave as I join him for the swim. I'm not best swimmer ever but I can hold my own, so when he goes underneath I keep my head above the water. 

To even experience this is a dream, knowing that this is for me makes it even more perfect.

"How is the water so warm?" I ask once he surfaces, he chews on his lip for a moment. "What?"

"This island is in a very specific location." I furrow my brows at him, "It's totally safe."

"What?" I look at him confused as he swims close to me.

"This island is where a volcano used to be." He calmly states and my mouth drops open.

"Oh my god. We're gonna die." I try to swim back to the edge but he stops me in place.

"What used to be of the volcano is hundreds of thousands feet below us. We are safe here as the other surrounding islands are. If that were to change then we would be aware." He coolly continues, "That's how the water is so heated."

"It's inactive, right." I run my hands through my hair. 

"Completely." He responds before giving me a wet kiss. "Now, do you want to bless this cave?"

I tilt my head before pulling him close to me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"We're already naked." I state as I grab ahold of his face. "Now get inside of me."

"As you wish."