Chapter 39

An hour into the party and people start giving speeches which is actually quite endearing

An hour into the party and people start giving speeches which is actually quite endearing. Kayne did some whole big speech for Kim, he had a choir behind performing before surprising her with a custom made car. It was pretty epic and totally Kayne. 

As happy as I was in this moment, I definitely wished that I had a partner who could go up there and say sweet things about me.

"Kandi, don't freak out." Khloe says once she approaches me.

"Why would I freak out?"  I ask her while beginning to look around and Kourtney barely steps into my view.

"Khloe, we shouldn't have done this."

"Done what?" I look at them curiously. "Oh, don't."

I begin to fan my eyes as the stage lights fall to the centre of the stage and everyone redirects their attention. The lights disappear and we all look at eachother confused. 

Soft Spanish music begins to play in the background as a screen is revealed. For the next five minutes we all sit down and watch my love story with Jose play out. Random clips from the beginning our relationship, when I went on tour with him to when we reunited. I didn't even know that most of these moments were captured on film.

The part that got to me the most was when I watched Jose propose to me. A loud chorus of  'aww' sounds through the hall as everyone watches when we discovered our pregnancy and up until we got married. I begin to cry as I watch Jose and myself say I do to eachother. Our first dance and pieces of our honeymoon. 

The screen lifts up only to reveal Jose behind it. He is wearing the outfit that he wore to our reception.

 He is wearing the outfit that he wore to our reception

"What is he doing here?" Kim asks the girls in shock. "He was not invited."

"We helped him get here." Khloe states while waving her off.

"Why would you do that?" Kim argues.

"Because they freaking love eachother. They ended everything over a miscommunication and I believe with my whole heart that they can fix it." Khloe argues back and I shake my head as people overhear.