Chapter 71

KandiceKardashian: Mommy Getaway in my @Skims

6,039,495 likes ~ limited comments

---

The whole kiss with Blake was totally unexpected and it has left me seriously confused. Luckily no images or video clips have surfaced of us. Although we didn't sleep together, he did come back to my place and we had a really steamy makeout session.

I sit back on the bed as Blake showers in the bathroom. He cheekily invited me to shower with him but I declined because I had already taken one and done a full face beat while he slept. Now that I'm a mommy, I'm always up early.

 I have so many feelings but I don't know how to process them. 

I never visualised my life without Jose by my side so I don't know how to feel. Even though he wanted to put a stop to our divorce, I knew that we had to go through with it because our marriage had become so toxic. Anytime something went wrong, he would threaten me with a divorce which isn't a good move to make.

Some part of me had hoped that we would be able to rekindle our romance but by starting out as friends and taking the time to really to get know eachother while co-parenting our son. Jose and I have barely spoken since getting the divorce and he ignores my messages which made my hopes go out the window.

"You good?" I blink a few times as I look up at Blake who has a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, my eyes slightly widen as I taken in his defined V line disappearing into the towel. "Kandice?"

"Hmm." I nod my head. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Ok." He shrugs his shoulders before dropping his towel, I let out a loud gasp as I see the monster between his legs. "Relax Kandice."

"You should put that towel back on." I tell him as I look away from him, almost feeling guilty for even being in the same room as him. 

"What if I don't want to?" I purse my lips at him and he gives me a cheeky smile.

"Well then, I'm leaving." I stand and I silently curse at myself because the one thing that I didn't do after doing my makeup was put on clothes. Now I'm standing infront of Blake in my Skims underwear.

"Damn." He says under his breath as he watches me walk over to the door. "You can't leave me hanging like this."

"Oh really?" I look back at him with a raised brow before my eyes trail down to his soldier who's  standing to attention. "Cute."

"I'll show you cute." He closes the gap between us and picks me up, instinctively my legs wrap around his waist. "You still leaving?"

I don't say nothing as I look in his eyes. 

"I thought so." He presses his lips against mine and my arms go around his neck as he deepens the kiss. I let out a small moan as he tugs on my bottom lip. "Damn, do that again."

He walks us back towards the bed before laying me down without letting go. I moan into his mouth as he rubs himself against me which prompts him to start thrusting. I can't help but cry out at how good it feels. It's been so long since I've been under a man.

"Can I touch you?" He breathlessly asks me as he squeezes my butt. I quickly nod my head before connecting our lips again. Once Blake's hands find one of my more sensitive areas, I arch my back as his cold finger begins to rub my clit.

Just as Blake goes to slip a finger inside, we hear a bang on the door which makes us fly apart.

"Kandice, it's time to eat." I can't help but laugh at Violet and she hits the door once more. "Blake, it's time for you to leave." 

"Damn, can't I eat first?" He winks at me and I laugh some more.

"From what I've heard, I think you've done enough eating." I cover my face in embarrassment and Blake just laughs. "I'm staying at the door so y'all better wrap this up."

Blake and I kiss once more before exchanging numbers. He gives me a little show as he puts on his clothes from last night before giving me one final kiss.

"We'll see eachother soon." He gives my butt another squeeze before leaving the room. Violet escorts him out of the house before turning to me with a devilish smile.

"Don't worry, Kandice. What happens in Miami, stays in Miami." She winks at me. "Put some clothes on and join us in the kitchen."

"I'm fine like this." I gesture to my skims underwear.

"You smell like sex and I can see one of your lips." She clicks her tongue at me before walking away. I look down at myself in embarrassment and sure enough, my underwear isn't even properly on.

After putting on a silk robe, I head downstairs to join the girls for breakfast.

"Hey babes." Luxe winks at me. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." I confess as I pour myself some orange juice.

"Do you feel guilty?" Violet asks as she hands me an in and out burger which I thank her for.

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders. "I'm no longer married, I can do whatever I want but it just feels weird. I've only been with Jose for the last few years of my life and now we are divorced. It's weird."

"You just have to make sure that you are happy." Luxe tells me. "Regardless of what happens, you have to think about yourself and your well-being."

Violet grabs a plate from the cabinet and lays out two bags of chips on it. 

"I dated Michael for the longest time, I had his baby and even though things were not great between us, I didn't see myself being with anybody else." I bite into my burger as Luxe speaks. "Then Terrence confessed his feelings for me and for the first time in a very long time, I was happy. We were together for only about 3 months when he proposed and I happily said yes because it felt right. Even though we are no longer together, I am happy that I got to experience that because he truly made me feel worthy of love."

Violet wraps her arm Luxe's shoulder as tears begin to fall from her eyes and I blow her a kiss.

"I'm back with Michael and I haven't told anybody about it." I pull a face when she looks down. "Everyone is going to hate it since he abused me but he really has changed. Not only is he a better partner but he is a better friend and a better father."

"That's all that you need." Violet softly voices and Luxe nods her head.

"That time apart did us good like it could do for you and Jose. You never know where life may go and I feel as if you do want to be with him. All I can say is that you still have to experience life with or without him." I nod my head because it's true, Luxe's story is one that you don't know what to expect next. When she got engaged to Terrence, we were all surprised as hell but we were happy for her because she was glowing and she was happy. When he dumped her during her comeback concert, I felt so bad for her and I didn't know what would happen for her next. If Michael has really changed enough for her to get back together with him then I am happy for her.

Jose could be out on dates with other women as we speak, why should I feel bad for moving on. If I live in the past then nothing good shall come from it.