Chapter 62

AN: Thank you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for over 100k reads. To my new and old readers, I am so grateful for all of you. I didn't think that we would get this far but here we are, so thank you all for the continuous support. 

---

It's been four months since the fight with Kourtney. It was all over the news and everybody kept banging on about it so I deleted all of my social media accounts. 

That fight may have been the biggest mistake of my life because Jose found out all the details and we fought about it. He said some hurtful things and I said some hurtful things. It got to the point where I tried to put my hands on him and he had to physically restrain me. 

Four months ago, Jose left me.

For the past three months, I have been in hiding. Ater Jose ended what we had, we attended Juan and Elle's wedding which was perfect. For the day, I could forget about all our drama and focus on the love. After the wedding, we attended another event together before going our separate ways. 

I never go out anymore and the only people who I see are my sisters. Kim comes over every single day to check up on me and give me a pamper session. My mother took it upon herself to move in with me when I tried to starve myself but soon she got busy with Kylie and her business.

Nia Phoenix, Luxe Lopez and Elle would visit whenever they could. Nia would visit more but then she started getting booked for more jobs. Shortly after her honeymoon, Elle had to go on tour which Jose would be joining and Luxe had her own issues to deal with.

Harmony and I also spent some time together after she gave birth to her twins.

Jose still came to the appointments that I had but he had no plans to reconcile. He only cares about our son, he didn't want me anymore.

For the second time in my marriage to Jose, I received divorce papers and it hurt. Even though I was expecting it, I just thought that he would wait until after I had the baby but I guess that he wanted to end things as quickly as he could.

"You look like shit." Kim comments as soon as she walks into the living room.

"Thanks." I sarcastically say. "I really made an effort with my appearance today."

"So, what's going on with you?" Kim asks as I fix my hair into a low ponytail.

"I received divorce papers today." I calmly tell her as my eyes look down to the envelope that is resting on the coffee table.

"What the fuck?" She grabs the envelope and checks the contents. "Is he serious? What a fucking jerk."

She throws the envelope to the floor and I just shrug my shoulders.

"This might make you go into labour." She comments and I break down at her words.  

She tries to comfort me but I stop her in her place.